This luxurious design hotel is located on the Tiber River. Featuring a wealth of extradordinary restaurants, one with a two-Michelin star chef and an outdoor swimming pool with stunning views.
Blending rich history with elegant interiors, the Gran Melia Luxury Urban Resort is enveloped by the spectacular scenery and landmarks of Rome. Set on a hill on the banks of the Tiber River, this urban resort is situated near St. Peter’s Basilica and was once the home of Emperor Nero's mother. It offers an outdoor pool, unique to Rome hotels, providing superb views.
The Gran Melia offers an extraordinary range of fine dining options and a two-Michelin star chef. International and Italian restaurants and bars create a unique and extensive culinary experience. Meet for an aperitif at the Liquid Garden and then try a cocktail at the Nectar Bar.
The hotel guest rooms provide the finest luxury with Spanish-Italian details and special touches including an aromatherapy menu and a pillow menu. Modern facilities include chargeable WiFi and an iPod docking station. All rooms offer a complete set of Clarins Paris luxury amenities.
Relax and enjoy the scents and soft music of the Yhi Wellness Spa. The signature treatments have been designed to nourish using exclusive collections of facial and body treatments for pampering. The Health Club Yhi Moves provides a relaxation area, pool, boutique, sauna, steam bath and private Yoga lessons.
Upgrade to an exquisite Urban Junior Suite and enjoy the ultimate in service and amenities that the Red Level provides. With this exclusive offering you will receive breakfast and access to the Red Level Lounge where you can enjoy snacks, tea, coffee and mineral water and an an open-bar offering aperitifs. You will also benefit from a private check in, a personalised welcome gift, preferential restaurant booking, spa treatments and leisure activities, as well as a Nespresso machine in your room. You can also receive two pressed items on arrival and one additional item a day.
Via del Gianicolo, 3
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.1 mi / 1.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 118
PREMIUM CITY VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
URBAN JUNIOR SUITE RED LEVEL
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
Private garage with up to 100 parking spaces, 3 meeting rooms, and internet ADSL in rooms (additional charge payable locally).
• A two-Michelin star chef works at this hotel
• The indoor restaurants are five different spaces on the same level, serving delicious Mediterranean meals created by one of Italy’s leading chefs. Each space offers a different dining concept, including an intimate fine-dining area with beautiful views of the garden
• The informal outdoor restaurant is on the swimming pool level with a brasserie-style menu. Dine surrounded by old orange trees, with the mellow sounds
of the garden's cascade fountain
• Wine Bar / Winery offers an elegant setting to enjoy light meals, cocktails and canapés
• Enjoy breathtaking city views from the marvellous Roof Garden. Relax in the trendy lounge atmosphere with a cocktail or an exclusive dinner
• The Pool Lounge Bar, directly by the pool, is the perfect place to enjoy cocktails, canapés or light meals. There is a private entrance for non-hotel guests.
# night(s) ---