A luxury hotel, home to the award-winning Belvedere restaurant and a relaxing rooftop garden. Resembling a gracious private residence built in Renaissance style, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is an exclusive oasis within walking distance of the famous Rodeo Drive.
The hotel is the only residence in Southern California to earn both the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star awards for 19 consecutive years. This iconic property offers 193 elegant rooms, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Unique to The Peninsula Beverly Hills offers a 24-hour check-in/check-out experience, allowing guests to arrive and depart at their leisure.
Relax in the swimming pool with private cabanas and outdoor cocktails. Each guest room offers Italian marble bathrooms with oversized bathtubs and a separate shower. The state-of-the-art electronic system allows guests to control the environment with the touch of a fingertip.
Adjacent to The Roof Garden and conveniently open from 05:00 to 22:00 daily, The Peninsula Spa incorporates cutting-edge treatments with the finest therapists, equipment and products. Luxurious Shiffa Precious Gem treatments are exclusively offered at The Peninsula Spa.
9882 South Santa Monica Blvd.
9.6 mi / 15.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 196
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour room service
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Currency exchange
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• The Belvedere - contemporary, seasonally fresh American cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Awarded AAA Five Diamond for 17 consecutive years
• The Roof Garden - situated adjacent to the rooftop pool, it consists of a bar, fire pit and fine dining alcove. It offers a delicate blend of Baja flavours, combined with the best California ingredients, with breathtaking views of the city
• The Club Bar – offers premium brands and rare vintage wines, ports and cognacs. The full menu offers signature Peninsula cocktails and delicious light fare in an energetic atmosphere
• The Living Room – an open salon complete with large comfortable sofas and two fireplaces, it provides an ideal location for late morning breakfast, early evening cocktails and snacks, late evening dinner, cognacs, liqueurs, coffees and desserts. The traditional Peninsula Afternoon Tea is served daily to the accompaniment of a classical harpist.
# night(s) ---