A luxury Mayfair hotel with spacious rooms and suites, glorious dining and entertaining and a spa offering exquisite indulgence.
Superbly located in the heart of London's Mayfair on Park Lane, between Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner, The Dorchester is close to exclusive London shopping and is within easy access of many London attractions including Buckingham Palace.
The Dorchester offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Hyde Park or the hotel’s landscaped terraces. Bathrooms are welcoming and spacious. They are predominantly made in Italian marble and designed in the classic art deco style - echoing the hotel’s 1930s origins.
The Dorchester Spa offers a unique ‘Spatisserie’ offering light lunches and afternoon tea and a chandelier made of south-pacific crystals. Signature facials are by Carol Joy London, whilst other treatments are offered by European skincare brand Kerstin Florian exclusively to London and alongside acclaimed British brand, Aromatherapy Associates. It also features treatment rooms, steam rooms and more.
For something special, visit Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester, the only UK hotel restaurant awarded three Michelin-stars. Offering contemporary French cuisine in a modern and elegant environment, this is the perfect place for a leisurely lunch serving a three-course set menu including wine, water and coffee. Or enjoy the finest pastries with your afternoon tea at The Promenade.
This hotel won 'Most in-the-know concierge' at British Airways’ digital travel magazine, The Club's Readers’ Awards in 2016.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.2 mi / 2.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 250
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• The Promenade - open all day for informal dining serving breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and a supper menu. It features live entertainment on a daily basis
• The Spatisserie - an opulent, but intimate space for light lunches and afternoon tea with Champagne and Spa cocktails
• The Bar at The Dorchester - The delights of cocktail hour have returned to London. Established as one of the places in the capital to see and be seen, The Bar at The Dorchester is renowned as much for its rich, opulent interior as for its menu of new and classic cocktails
• The Promenade Bar - serves a wide variety of food and drinks
• The Grill at The Dorchester - modern British cuisine with a fresh spin on traditional Grill dishes
• Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester - contemporary French cuisine in a modern and elegant environment
• China Tang - offers some of the best and most authentic Cantonese food. In addition to the restaurant, China Tang features an exquisite bar that offers a list of classic cocktails, made to perfection, which can be ordered to accompany the dim sum menu that is served all day.
# night(s) ---