A luxury Mayfair hotel with spacious rooms and suites, glorious dining and entertaining and a spa offering exquisite indulgence.
Superbly located in the heart of London's Mayfair on Park Lane, between Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner, The Dorchester is close to exclusive London shopping and is within easy access of many London attractions including Buckingham Palace.
The Dorchester offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Hyde Park or the hotel’s landscaped terraces. Bathrooms are welcoming and spacious. They are predominantly made in Italian marble and designed in the classic art deco style - echoing the hotel’s 1930s origins.
The Dorchester Spa offers a unique ‘Spatisserie’ offering light lunches and afternoon tea and a chandelier made of south-pacific crystals. Signature facials are by Carol Joy London, whilst other treatments are offered by European skincare brand Kerstin Florian exclusively to London and alongside acclaimed British brand, Aromatherapy Associates. It also features treatment rooms, steam rooms and more.
Carol Joy London Hairdressing Salon at The Dorchester Spa’ offers expert stylists and professional colourists skilled in all aspects of hairdressing. Carol Joy London also offer make-up and nail service during hair treatments and in-room appointment services and there is a Barber Shop for gentlemen.
This hotel won 'Most in-the-know concierge' at British Airways’ digital travel magazine, The Club's Readers’ Awards in 2016.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.2 mi / 2.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 250
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Trouser/Pant press, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Trouser/Pant press, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Trouser/Pant press, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies, Television
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Baby sitting
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 5 Restaurant
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• The Promenade - open all day for informal dining serving breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and a supper menu. It features live entertainment on a daily basis
• The Spatisserie - an opulent, but intimate space for light lunches and afternoon tea with Champagne and Spa cocktails
• The Bar at The Dorchester - The delights of cocktail hour have returned to London. Established as one of the places in the capital to see and be seen, The Bar at The Dorchester is renowned as much for its rich, opulent interior as for its menu of new and classic cocktails
• The Promenade Bar - serves a wide variety of food and drinks
• The Grill at The Dorchester - modern British cuisine with a fresh spin on traditional Grill dishes
• Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester - contemporary French cuisine in a modern and elegant environment
• China Tang - offers some of the best and most authentic Cantonese food. In addition to the restaurant, China Tang features an exquisite bar that offers a list of classic cocktails, made to perfection, which can be ordered to accompany the dim sum menu that is served all day.