Enjoy impeccable service from the friendly staff and a warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival, when you stay at the contemporary DoubleTree by Hilton Lisbon – Fontana Park hotel.
Offering a fabulous location in the Saldanha area of Lisbon, this impressive, uniquely designed Lisbon hotel is close to the historical city centre, sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, golf courses and popular Lisbon attractions and is only a short drive from Lisbon Airport.
All of the spacious guest rooms feature stylish decor and modern amenities. Enjoy a drink from the minibar as you watch movies on the TV, soak in the bathtub or work at the desk with WiFi. Upgrade to an expansive suite for superior views and free internet access.
Meet with friends in the evening to enjoy cocktails and relaxed music played by DJs at Fontana Bar Lounge, set in the hotel’s attractive interior courtyard - a chic and inviting space featuring waterfalls and bamboo trees. Savour Oriental fusion cuisine in the intimate atmosphere of Bonsai or indulge in fresh seafood and shellfish, all prepared with distinctive Mediterranean and Portuguese influences by the chef, Chef Paula Carção, in the hotels acclaimed restaurant, Saldanha Mar.
Rua Eng Vieira da Silva 2, Lisbon
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.8 mi / 1.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Bonsai - an intimate venue, decorated in shades of black and fuchsia, celebrating Japanese culture. Under the aegis of a 100 year old Bonsai tree you can savour the delicacies prepared by Chef Paula Garção. Open Wednesday to Sunday for dinner
• Fontana Bar Lounge - a rendezvous for the early evening, with fine music, drinks or a light meal and genial conversation. Its Inner Garden is the perfect environment to relax at any time of the day. Enjoy your meal in a setting of bamboo trees that will take you to exotic, faraway places
• Saldanha Mar - one of Lisbon’s leading restaurants. Taste the best of Portuguese and Mediterranean gastronomy. At lunchtime the menu features fresh fish, captured in the open seas, charcoal-grilled and sided by fresh produce, daily selected with care at the 31 de Janeiro Market, close to the hotel. In the evening the cosy ambiance is lit by candlelight and features Mediterranean fare, where the influence of Chef Paula Carção is felt on every dish.
# night(s) ---