A popular choice with families due to its huge indoor theme park and circus, and an impressive pool area.
Located at the northern end of the Strip, this is a vibrant, bustling hotel offering great value for money.
The appeal of this landmark hotel is its five-acre theme park called Adventuredome, which rolls out a brand new theme each year. The Midway Arcade features 200 of the latest video games. Or see circus acts and acrobats at the world’s biggest indoor circus, which happens daily in the big top – there are attractions suitable for both adults and children, and even some the whole family will enjoy.
You can choose to stay in the Casino Tower, the West Tower (with a circus theme) or the Manor Motor Lodge, which is one of the most popular room types as it is a bit quieter than the other accommodation. All rooms are comfortably, but simply, furnished – and could possibly benefit from a refurbishment.
Circus Circus has four casinos, with over 2500 slot machines, poker, blackjack and roulette to play through the night. It’s good to note that the reception to the hotel is at the back of the casino, so you have to walk through the often-busy and noisy tables. If you’re a big Sports fan, you may want to stop by The Race & Sports Book to watch the multiple screens, and perhaps lay a few bets on the games and races.
With lots of options for food available, you will find something to suit your needs, everything from McDonalds and Starbucks to Krispy Kreme and Auntie Anne’s. The Steak House is especially popular for diners, as are the burgers at Vince Neil’s.
2880 Las Vegas Blvd South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.6 mi / 2.7 km from city centre
- 3 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 8 Lounges/bars
- 7 Restaurant
• Rock & Rita's - American cuisine and flair cocktails
• The Steakhouse - voted best steakhouse in Las Vegas
• Blue Iguana Mexican Express - fast food Mexican
• The Garden Grill - American favourites
• Circus Buffet
• West Side Deli
• Barista Bagels - breakfast and coffee
• Five bars.
• Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is $7 for vehicles parked over 1 hour to 4 hours and $10 for vehicles parked over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. The self-parking fee is $5 for vehicles parked over 1 hour to 4 hours and $8 for vehicles parked over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor, & Monte Carlo. All parking fees repeat each 24 hour period. The valet parking fee is $13 for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and $18 for over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. The valet parking fee is $8 for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and $13 for over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor, & Monte Carlo. All valet fees repeat each 24 hour period. For registered guests, the parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
• Compulsory Resort Fee applies per room, per night, (applies also to any bonus offer free nights), is payable locally direct to the hotel, (charge is subject to change without notice, check price before travel or locally for up to date price).
# night(s) ---