With its own private beach and freshwater pool, take in the stunning sea views from the hotel, which has an art exhibition space, boutique and two restaurants. Free parking is also available for your convenience.
A stylish resort on the pine-clad peninsula of this Ionian island, White Rocks Hotel Kefalonia offers direct access to two blue flag sandy beaches, as well as its own private enclave providing spectacular views of the engulfing sea.
Choose between rooms, bungalows and suites spread throughout the main hotel area, with modern design and architecture matching the artistic flair. Wall to wall sliding doors lead to the balcony with a glass balustrade to offer unobstructed sea views. Original artwork decorates the accommodations are there is plenty of wardrobe space.
A selection of restaurants and bars offer everything from snacks and cocktails to keep you going in the day, to a buffet breakfast and hearty dinners, some with international cuisine.
Their concept boutique is the perfect place to purchase gifts and resort-wear during your stay. You can also peruse the capsule cultural museum and art exhibition space or indulge in a spa treatment to relax on your holiday.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
2.6 mi / 4.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
DOUBLE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Internet services
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Concierge desk
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Pool & Beach Areas - there is an outdoor freshwater pool, sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Private beach only accessible through the resort. Limited number of sunbeds and parasols
• Entertainment - occasional evening entertainment including live Greek music
• White Rocks Gallery.
• Lobby Bar - with breathtaking archipleago views
• Lungomare Bar & Restaurant - 180-degree views of the sea. An absolute favourite cocktail spot, with incredibly colourful sunset views. Please note that it is open weather permitting
• Vrahinari Beach Bar - serving a range of cocktails, mocktails, drinks and snacks and located between the beach and pool area.
• White Dining Room - buffet breakfast and dinner is served. Smart dress code applies
• Lungomare A La Carte restaurant - enjoy private dining with tailored menus. Reservations required 24 hours in advance
# night(s) ---