This is a lovely, family-orientated, All Inclusive resort which has been awarded by the World Travel Awards year after year for its excellence. Large and spacious, the hotel has 22 acres of lush tropical grounds and 222 generously-sized rooms.
Beaches Ocho Rios Spa, Golf & Waterpark Resort is a great place to stay if you are travelling with children. It has won the category for the World's Leading Family Resort Brand, awarded by the World Travel Awards for 20 years in a row. They are also Green Globe certified for their commitment to environmental stewardship, recycling and conserving.
The Kids Camp offers activities for children up to 16 from 9am to 9pm every day. There is also a nursery available from 9am to 6pm for the under-3s, staffed by certified nannies. Activities include Caribbean adventures with a Sesame Street character breakfast at extra cost and the large Pirates Island Water Park, which has a wide range of water slides and tubes. Teenagers may also enjoy the Xbox 360® Play Lounge and a Teen disco. The Play Lounge features the latest games and some that have not even been released yet.
For adults (and kids) there is horse riding, jungle river tubing, mountain biking, kayaking, birdwatching and safari tours, glass bottom boat excursions and championship golf, excursions are at an extra cost. Water sports include windsurfing, hydrobiking, Hobie Cats and scuba diving. On land sports include tennis, croquet and a large fitness centre. The Red Lane® spa offers a wide selection of treatments and massages.
The accommodation ranges from spacious rooms to family suites. They are decorated in vibrant tropical colours and offer a selection of sleeping arrangements from interconnecting rooms to multiple beds and sofa beds.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
8.1 mi / 13.1 km from city centre
- 5 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- 2 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 7 Lounges/bars
- 6 Restaurant
• Kid's camp for under 17's, Sesame Street activities, Ultra Certified Nannies
• Any guests wishing to dive will need to show a recognised diving certificate. Introductory dive, refresher and certification courses are also available and payable locally in resort. Once qualified, diving is complimentary
• The Red Lane Spa offers Caribbean infused treatments for everyone
• Guests can now enjoy Afternoon Tea everyday (except Mondays) by the Bayside Bar and a Chocolate Buffet is now offered on Fridays at the Bayside Bar. Teens and families can now enjoy the Scratch DJ Academy at the resort
• Trench Town teen lounge
• Liquid by Beaches Teen Club
• Relax and mingle with new found friends on the Terrace at our adults-only Opa Sunset bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea
• Located south of Ocho Rios, Sandals Golf and Country Club is a challenging 18-hole, par 71 course. Free one hour golf clinic for children is available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Lessons with the Certified PGA instructor are provided at an extra cost for both adults and children. Caddies are not included but are mandatory and attract a fee. Transportation and green fees to and from the golf course are included. Golf carts and clubs can be rented at an additional charge. Use of 'Junior Clubs' is free of charge
• Join the engaging Beaches “players” for an array of entertainment, including dance lessons, Jamaican Idol, live music, family shows, cabaret performances and disco nightly. Adults only Piano Bar sing along event three evenings per week. Don't miss the theme nights at the Main Stage
• Land activities include basketball, board games, shuffle board, table tennis, outdoor chess and pool tables
• Water sports include kayaks, windsurfing, Hobie cats, glass bottom boat, paddle boards, snorkelling, banana boat rides, aqua-trike's, and four tennis courts
• Pirates Island Water Park
• XBox Play Lounge.
• Bayside Restaurant - international buffets
• BBQ Park / Bella Napoli Pizzeria - pizzeria, ocean view seating, soft-serve ice cream machines, self-serve popcorn and self-serve soda machines, as well as barbecued favourites
• Neptune's - Mediterranean a la carte
• Eleanor's - pan Caribbean cuisine, evening attire required
• The Venetian - Italian a la carte with Antipasti bar and cocktail bar
• Chocolate buffet
• Josephine’s Creperie- smoothie bar and Creperie.
• Suite concierge service includes: Suite Concierge Lounge open daily at 07:00 – 22:00 with dedicated concierge to assist with requests including Island Routes tour reservations and just about anything you need, preferred check-in with chilled towel and Champagne in the exclusive Concierge Lounge, personalised welcome letter upon arrival, in-suite bar stocked with alcohol and soft drinks, weekly cocktail reception hosted by Concierge and his and her Robes
• Suite Concierge Lounge open daily at 08:00 - 22:00 with dedicated concierge to assist with requests including Island Routes tour reservation and just about anything you need
• Personalised letter upon arrival
• Preferred check-in with chilled towel and Champagne in our exclusive Concierge lounge
• In-suite bar stocked with alcohol and soft drinks
• Weekly cocktail reception hosted by concierge
• His and Her Robes
BUTLER PRIVILEGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• Any personal accommodation preference
• Supply a cell phone to reach him/her when needed
• Make all dinner reservations, tour bookings, on property activities and spa treatments for you
• Serve you your favourite drink while you lounge on the beach or pool
• Serve you lunch on the beach or on the pool
• Tend to your wardrobe
• 24hr room service
• In suite bar stocked daily with Mondavi Wines, spirits, sodas, juices and water
• Fine Egyptian cotton linens and pillows, including feather down pillows in all.
Beaches Resorts are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/beaches-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---