This adult-only property is small, relaxed and offers great value for money, on an All Inclusive basis. Nestled on the East coast, the nearby Trou d’Eau Douce is a fishermen’s village and seaside resort with its still typically “Mauritius as it was” atmosphere. The inviting pool area is the first thing you notice. Every room has a sea or lagoon view. Please note that the property only accepts adults 18 years and above.
The clean, simple accommodation is decorated in a traditional Mauritian style with greens, creams, and natural colours. As an all-inclusive guest, you may enjoy a picnic hamper at no extra charge if you plan to go out for the day.
Tropical Attitude overlooks the lagoon, Ile aux Cerfs and Montagne du Chat, which you can see from the main restaurant. It is also about an hour's drive from both the airport and the islands capital, Port Louis.
Tropical Attitude offers great value for money. Bor Lamer is the main restaurant and provides local and international dishes. Kot Nou has a local beach cottage atmosphere and prepares ‘grandmama’s’ typical Mauritian cuisine – Otentik Cookery classes can also be taken here. Taba-J has the rustic feel and look for Mauritian street style food and delivers a range of carefully prepared local favourites such as ‘rotis’, ‘dholl puris’ and chutneys. Sea U Bar overlooks the pool, you can relax on a swing right by the bar and enjoy the balmy evening with friends old and new with an ocean breeze and exotic cocktail.
Free boat shuttles to the excellent beaches and facilties of Ile aux Cerfs from the hotel jetty depart several times a day. Land based activities include petanques, volleyball, table tennis and darts. Live local bands perform every evening.
Trou Deau Douce
Normal Check-in: 12:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
20.3 mi / 32.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Couple Deluxe Seafront
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Private Plunge Pool Villa
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Separate Shower, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry/Valet service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Complimentary activities include glass-bottom boat trips and snorkelling
• Spa Attitude opens daily and offers a variety of spa treatments
• Catamaran cruises, kitesurfing, deep sea fishing and speedboat trips are available locally (a local charge applies)
• Bor Lamer is the main restaurant providing local and international dishes. Open for buffet breakfast, buffet or a la carte lunch and themed or buffet dinner. A multi national variety of cuisine is offered throughout the week including Asian, Indian European or African
• Kot Nou prepares typical Mauritian cuisine using many locally produced ingredients. Open 4 nights each week.
• Taba-J delivers Mauritian street style food. Open for lunch and tea time sweet local goodies.
• Please note: dress code is casual and elegant, not shorts and no swimwear or pareos inside the restaurants or bar area.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) there will be thermal temperature screening procedures in place. Reservations are required at food and beverage outlets and restaurants will be serving a la carte dishes.
# night(s) ---