This luxurious hotel is close to Dubai Marina's shops and restaurants, with beautiful gardens running down to the white sands of Jumeirah Beach.
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa overlooks the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf. The renowned Emirates Golf Club and the Mall of the Emirates shopping centre are located nearby.
The accommodation enjoys modern classic decor, with a comforting home away from home feel in the main, club tower and superior building. All rooms have internet access.
Hotel facilities include an award-winning spa and health club, which offer a variety of treatments, as well as a well-equipped gym. Perfect for families, it includes three temperature-controlled swimming pools, children's pool and 200m private beach.
Available activities include sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, tennis and kayaking. Children can enjoy the entertainment provided by The Penguin Kids' club. There is also a chargeable babysitting service.
The hotel offers a great selection of bars and restaurants, offering a range of menus and cuisines.
P O Box 24970
Jumeirah Beach Residence
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
14.0 mi / 22.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
SUPER DELUXE SEA VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
CLUB TOWER ROOM SEA/POOL VIEW
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
SUPER DELUXE SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s)
CLUB TOWER SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s)
SUPER DELUXE LAND VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Television, In Room Movies, Trouser/Pant press, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
- 3 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 8 Restaurant
One squash court, Caracalla Spa and Health Club , aerobics centre, steam rooms, jacuzzi, five hammam pools, massage, beauty treatments (all at a charge), water sports including water skiing, windsurfing and sail boats (all at a charge) and teen fitness facility. Three swimming pools, one with adjoining children's pool and one splash pool, choice of 13 restaurants including Brasserie 2.0, four bars, four floodlit tennis courts.
Club Tower room benefits include- Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival, international buffet breakfast, all day non-alcoholic refreshments in the Club Tower Lounge, (access restricted to 21 years and over between 18:30 and 20:30), afternoon tea with pastries in the Club Tower Lounge, daily local newspaper, tea and coffee making facilities, butler on call, in room safe, mini bar, hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers , satellite TV, internet connectivity, balcony, free use of sauna, steam sauna, Jacuzzi, Hammam pools and gym
• Al Khaima - traditional flavours of the Middle East where you can enjoy shisha
• Geales - an urban seafood restaurant and wine lounge serving British cuisine
• Zengo - a blend of Asian styles and flavours with influences of other ingredients from around the world
• Brasserie 2.0 - international buffet
• Rhodes Twenty10 - grill with a twist
• Maya by Richard Sandoval - modern Mexican cuisine designed to be shared with family and friends
• Ossigeno - Italian
• Al Murjan - tea, coffee, cakes, pastries and light snacks
• Shades - a chic and stylish restaurant and sports bar. Large TV screens placed indoor and outdoor showcasing the latest sport events
• Maya Roof Top Bar - Latin bar
• Latitude 25
• Le deck - Pool Deck Bar
• Infinity Bar - cocktails
• The Lobby - coffees, teas and fresh juices
• Half Board guests can enjoy a 3 course set menu dinner at the following restaurants: Al Khaima, Rhodes 2010, Ossigeno, Maya and International Buffet dinner at Brasserie 2.0. And participating restaurants at Grosvenor House. From 01st October 2017, you may now avail Half Board meal plan (either free half board promotion or paid supplement) for either lunch or dinner. Dine around option will not apply for lunch however and will only be available at the following restaurants with international buffet: Brasserie 2.0. Should you wish to use your half board meal plan for Friday Brunch, there will be an additional supplement (check locally for cost).
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.