Sprawled along the sunny shores of the Emirate of Ajman, just a short drive from Dubai, this is the perfect beach side getaway.
Kempinski Hotel Ajman offers luxurious tranquility, warm hospitality and an unprecedented level of comfort. The spacious guest rooms open on to gorgeous waterfront views or poolside terraces.
There is an exciting and diverse array of entertainment and fitness activities on offer including cosmic bowling, tennis and even surfing the sparkling Arabian Gulf. With almost 500 metres of glorious private hotel beach, you can stretch out and relax, pursue some energetic water sports or enjoy romantic beach side dining.
The Kempinski the Spa and the Softtouch Ayurveda Spa will leave you deeply content and revitalized. Tickle your taste buds with the most delectable culinary creations at the hotel’s various restaurants, bars and lounges. Kempinski Hotel Ajman caters to the distinct need of every single guest to ensure the ultimate stay.
Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
13.5 mi / 21.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 180
LAGUNA POOLSIDE ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Television
SIGNATURE DELUXE ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
- Laundry/Valet service
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Room service
• Golf putting green
• Private beach
• Complimentary towels, sun loungers and sunshades at the beach and pool
• Water sports such as jet ski, para-sailing and surfing
• Gym and Aerobics Studio
• Bowling Centre
• Kempinski Kids’ Club
• Children’s Playground
• Softouch Ayurveda Spa
• Kempinski The Spa
• Ajman Beach Hut
• Complimentary shuttle to Sharjah Mall and Dubai Mall (check locally for schedule)
• Complimentary WiFi access in guest rooms and public areas for all guests.
• Café Kranzler - all-day dining restaurant overlooking the palm garden and beach, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets as well as an a la carte menu
• Bukhara - award-winning restaurant, presenting delectable cuisine of India’s Northwestern frontier amongst lavish and traditional interiors
• Noodle House
• Sabella’s - Italian restaurant with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, serving a delicious variety of homemade Italian dishes and excellent wines
• Café on First - a cheerful meeting place overlooking the palm garden, serving coffee, pastries, drinks, snacks and the traditional Sheesha (water pipe)
• 1897 Bar - a chic venue where smooth jazz, modern pop and rhythmic songs can be enjoyed while sipping a cocktail after a day at the beach
• World Cup Bar - a combination of an American Diner and English Pub with a bar, cosy corners, pool and billiard tables, and live broadcasts of all major sports events
• Cosmic Bowling - an electrifying atmosphere boasting pool tables, arcade games, a bar and six colourful bowling lanes
• Zanzi Bar - a charming seaside bar and eatery that offers guests a host of healthy meals and a selection of refreshing beverages from morning until late in the evening
• Pool Bar - offering a variety of chilled refreshments and snacks
• Half board plan is based on buffet lunch or dinner in Café Kranzler or set menu in Bukhara or Sabella's.
# night(s) ---