Rich in Southern charm, this hotel sits walking distance from historical sites and attractions. It also has an outdoor pool with city views and pool service. Free WiFi is available, as is a free daily newspaper.
Opened in the 19th century close to the Museum Mile, The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel is perfect for history buffs and lovers of Southern style. Take a short walk to the market or enjoy a walking tour nearby.
The over-sized suites offer a comfy retreat after a day of sightseeing, where you can relax and enjoy the city or pool views.
115 Meeting Street
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.2 mi / 1.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Television
- 1 Pool
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Outdoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 1 Restaurant
• Nightly Turndown Service
• Daily Newspaper -USA Today
• High-speed WiFi.
• Barbadoes Room - a famous restaurant with distinctive arched entrance where reservations are required
• Best Friend Lounge - a cosy lounge with intimate feel offering an array of local, artisanal and rare liquors
• In-Room dining - enjoy great selections from The Barbadoes room and more in the comfort and privacy of your room
• Pool Service - pool beverage service during normal pool hours.
# night(s) ---