Corinthia Hotel London is the 21st Century Grand Hotel created by experts with a passion for craftsmanship and an understanding of world-class service.
Combining traditional grandeur with modern touches, this luxuriously redesigned Victorian hotel is ideally located in the heart of London, a short walk from many of the city's major attractions.
The hotel provides a superb choice of dining options. Take afternoon tea in the Crystal Moon Lounge or enjoy bespoke cocktails in the musically inspired Bassoon Bar. The elegant British restaurant, The Northall, serves the best Jazz Sunday brunch and the vibrant Massimo Restaurant prides itself on its modern Italian cuisine.
The award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia - the Next Generation of Spa, offers a fully integrated approach to wellbeing, bringing together a team of experts to offer an unrivalled choice of spa, complimentary alternative therapies, fitness and beauty treatments. Spread over four floors, the spa features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, nail studio, indoor swimming pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, marble heated loungers and private sleep pods. Hair and beauty comes courtesy of stylist to the international A-list, Daniel Galvin OBE.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of London, the hotel is within easy walking distance of Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the National Gallery, the Southbank Centre and the London Eye. A short stroll will take you to Buckingham Palace, the West End theatres, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and the fashionable Regent Street and Bond Street for designer shopping.
Victoria and Westminster
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.4 mi / 0.7 km from city centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Massage services
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 24-hour security
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Concierge desk
- Onsite laundry
- Gift/News stand
• ESPA Life at Corinthia
• On site Florist
• Complimentary high speed WiFi access throughout hotel
• 24-hour Concierge Service
• Complimentary Newspaper
• Massimo Restaurant - Italian fare. For fine dining with effortless panache, look no further. Boasting an exquisite a la carte menu created around sustainable sourcing, together with a world-class array of wines and delightful home-made pastas.
• The Northall Restaurant - British cuisine prepared with high-quality seasonal ingredients. Also offers a children's menu and a great Sunday Jazz Brunch
• Bassoon is where cocktail connoisseurs will be at home. It combines a relaxed and intimate ambience with a stimulating dash of theatre. The team of highly-skilled mixologists invite you to experience an innovative array of classic and bespoke cocktails, served to you with impeccable 21st century style
• The Crystal Moon Lounge - illuminated by a spectacular Baccarat Chandelier and overlooking a picturesque, maple-lined courtyard, the central position and effortless style makes it the natural heart and soul of this fabulous building. The inner courtyard is ideal for Afternoon Tea al fresco.
# night(s) ---