With direct access to the beach and positioned above the marina, enjoy a wide selection of activities, both on land and in the water.
Port Ferdinand Marina and Beach Club is an extraordinary collection of spacious villas residences, world-class amenities and authentic legendary Bajan service, at the heart of which lies one of the Caribbean’s preeminent marinas set on the edge of the Caribbean ocean.
With its pristine beaches, rich history and welcoming culture, the island of Barbados is an unforgettable experience for residents and guests alike. Your every wish and whim will be catered to by staff whose only goal is to provide flawless and friendly service throughout the entirety of your stay.
Try a treatment at the Sandbox Tree Spa. Kids are well catered for and golf enthusiasts can try the simulator or nearby courses.
Choose from one to four bedroom large accommodations, with views of the marina, as well as open plan kitchen, comfy living area and a covered terrace, perfect to relax and take in the views from. Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Residences provides spacious, sophisticated homes with a Caribbean twist.
Choose to be as active or relaxed as you want here, with a wide selection of activities available, from water sports such as snorkelling, swimming with turtles, fishing, sailing and more. Or try out the modern equipment in the gym, practice your swing on the golf simulator or visit one of the nearby 18 or 9 hole courses.
Relax in a private gazebo at the beach club and let the waiter pour you a cool drink, or try a pampering experience at the hotel spa, enjoying a signature package to unwind using beauty products by Bamford Botanical.
Luxury touches allow you to experience the VIP treatment with personal concierge, picnic basket preparations and private villa chef, choice the perfect way for you to manage your time.
Families are well catered for here too, with an outdoor playground, waterfall and splash zone, football tables, video games, movie viewings and much more fun to keep the kids them amused.
Close to Speighstown, this luxury property is situated in a fabulous location and is connected to Six Men's Beach.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
11.9 mi / 19.2 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
1 BEDROOM LUXURY HARBOURSIDE VILLA
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Refrigerator, Television
2 BEDROOM LUXURY HARBOURSIDE VILLA
Sleeps 5, Bed Type: King(s) and single(s) Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, Satellite television, In Room Movies, Trouser/Pant press, Ceiling fan, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Refrigerator, Air conditioning
3 BEDROOM LUXURY HARBOURSIDE VILLA
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and single(s) Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, Satellite television, Trouser/Pant press, Ceiling fan, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Refrigerator, Air conditioning
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Sandbox Tree Spa
• Indoor and outdoor kids play area
• Golf simulator
• Nikki Beach - a pristine beachfront that has a restaurant, pool and beach club. There is a swim up bar, catamaran lounges and pool beds and cabanas. It opens daily from midday and is free on non-event days but you can and should make reservations just in case.
• 13°/59° - modern Bistro-Style Dining, offers high quality, delicious food using fresh quality ingredients, in a relaxed comfortable dockside setting
• The Quarterdeck on the Pool Island - enjoy lunch or a cocktail. Or try a fresh pizza on the beach from the pool island restaurant
• Private Dining With Personal Chefs - enjoy a meal in the comfort of your accommodation or on the balcony.
• Complimentary turtle tours - enjoy a water taxi for 10 minutes to the bay. Towels, masks and snorkel equipment are provided for this unique experience where you can feed turtles, get pictures, swim with and snorkel with these creatures
• Take part in the Christmas Activities Programme. Enjoy both sister resort services at Saint Peter's Bay and Port Ferdinand, with a free daily water taxi between them. Choose activities before you arrive to avoid disappointment, with the help of the concierge. It is also recommended to pre-stock your room as the shops have limited hours on Christmas Eve and are shut afterwards. You can enjoy a Christmas tree and traditional meal on arrival in your accommodation.
# night(s) ---