This active, family-orientated resort is popular for its enviable beachfront location and wide range of activities – offering the best value for money All Inclusive in Antigua.
Situated on what many believe is Antigua’s best beach on the island’s west coast. Jolly Harbour is within walking distance, where you'll find a few shops – including a well-equipped supermarket. The resort is about 30 minutes’ drive from V.C Bird International Airport and about 20 minutes' drive from the capital, St John’s.
For a three star, Starfish Jolly Beach Resort offers great value for money with activities available day and night. There are tons of beach activities, along with a cricket pitch, tennis courts, volleyball, an air-conditioned gym and a small spa at the Palms Wellness Centre (at a charge). The evening entertainment is just as fun, with live music including Caribbean steel pan bands and colourful performances by local dance companies.
It’s the Think Jolly Family Program that really appeals. It’s been designed with kids in mind, but welcomes the whole family to take part too. There are three activities to choose from; Think Jolly Adventure, Think Jolly Sports and Think Jolly Relax – and you can sign up for one, two or all three — and they’re all included. Learn how to sail, take tennis or dance classes, get crafty in the Antiguan Art and Craft Corner and set your sights on star gazing. While your kids enjoy an evening soirée with their pals, it’s date night every Tuesday, at any restaurant of your choice.
There is no denying that the resort’s 464 air-conditioned rooms are simple in size and furnishings, and would benefit from a little refurbishment. There are six different accommodation options to suit your needs, set in tropically-coloured blocks. Super Saver rooms offer the best value, so ideal for those on a budget and great if you intend to spend most of your time taking advantage of what’s on the outside. Standard rooms are the most popular choice and slightly more roomy. Or if you prefer, up to four people can share two Queen-sized beds in the Superior rooms. For a romantic stay upgrade to a Junior Suite, with its separate living room and double balcony.
PO Box W2009
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
4.9 mi / 7.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 464
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) Air conditioning, Television, Private bathroom, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Satellite television, Bathtub/shower combination, Ceiling fan
- 2 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry/Valet service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• Water sports including windsurfing, Hobie Cat sailing, kayaking, and paddle boats
• Air-conditioned Games Room offers fun for all ages with activities including table tennis, billiard table as well as a big-screen television
• The Palms Wellness Centre includes a spa area and a beauty salon (each payment on the spot)
• Free gym
• Free WiFi in the lobby and in the yard.
• Bocciolo - Italian cuisine. With an antipasti bar, home-made pasta, salads and classic Italian entrees. (supplement applies)
• Hemispheres - Main restaurant. Offers casual buffet dining indoors and outdoors, with island music and a relaxed atmosphere shaded by palm trees
• Coconut Grill - close to the beach and next to the fantasy pool and Splash Bar. Serves a range of snacks (all day), including hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled jerk chicken, sandwiches and French fries
• Lydia's - beachside dining serving tropical blender drinks, grilled catch of the day and more
• Margarita’s - Mexican, tucked in a cosy, open-air setting. Margarita’s is an excellent place for Mexican cuisine
• Afternoon Tea - every afternoon, the Courtyard at Jolly Beach Resort & Spa turns into a gathering place. It’s informal, wander in from the beach and pools to nibble on sandwiches, scones, cakes and cookies while catching up with your friends and family. Some supplementary menu items in restaurants are not part of the All Inclusive meal plan and are subject to a small surcharge.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---