Pilots and Cabin Crew need to be able to act quickly and confidently in all safety and emergency situations.
At BA safety is and always will be our number one priority and this is evident in the way we conduct our training.
Please see below for details of all of the training that we currently provide. If you have any further questions or would like to look into booking training please email email@example.com
Feedback from our customers
"The instructors conducted a fabulous course which was relative to our company as well as up to date world issues."
"Instructors were approachable and amiable and used great examples teaching us in a practical SEP scenario. The course content was relevant and up to date."
Current legislation and compliance issues. Identifying the different classes of Dangerous Goods and hidden or restricted articles that passengers/crew could bring on board
The Dangerous Goods drill and reporting procedures.
Airbus 319, 320, 321, 380, Boeing 747, 757, 767, 777, 787
Internal & external operation.
• Theory of Fire
• Firefighting equipment with practical handling
• Firefighting drills and implementing them
• Practical exercises in smoke chambers
• Practical exercise with a naked flame
Using either Airbus or Boeing seats to train crew members on the pilot incapacitation drill.
• Instruction and practice of descending A320 & B747 slides
• Practical exercises on B747 dry slideraft
• Principles of survival
• Survival equipment
• Option of training survival of dry B747 slideraft