For many years we have been successfully running visits for Colleges and Universities which give an insight into Aviation and Cabin Crew. We currently have over 150 different Colleges and Universities that come in every year and we are constantly developing the course to suit our customer’s needs. Below is an overview of our course.
Safety Equipment & Procedures (SEP) Awareness Days include the following:
- Welcome Session with Instructors
- Unplanned & Planned Emergencies (the procedures, commands and practical exercises)
- Safety Demos
- Pilot Incapacitation
- Principles of Survival
- Fire Ground & Smoke Chamber (each student will put out an oven fire, put on a smokehood and also take part in an exercise in the smoke chamber)
- Slide Descent (using the A320 Slide)
- Q&A Session - (our instructors are all crew or have been crew and will answer any questions the students have)
These events are now managed by our partner, Skypeople. Skypeople are a UK CAA approved Cabin Crew Training Organisation who deliver our Cabin Crew Attestation courses and also provide support for our Recurrent and aircraft conversion courses. Please use the link below for details of additional add-on opportunities, general enquiries and bookings.