This All Inclusive resort offers the ultimate holiday experience, being situated on 12 miles of crystal white sand on Grace Bay Beach on the beautiful island of Providenciales.
Spend your day relaxing on an award-winning beach, lying by one of the seven pools or, for the more energetic, enjoying the abundant array of water sports.
Later in the evening relax and dine at one of the 22 speciality restaurants including South-western, Sushi, Italian and a 50s style diner. Beaches Turks & Caicos offers the nested beachside Suites of the Seaside Village, the seaside garden paradise of the Caribbean Village, the sophisticated style of the French Village, the monumental surroundings of the Italian Village, along with the Key West Village which features 3 & 4 bedroom Villas.
The resort has a huge water park - Pirates Island. Pirates Island is simply great for kids. They will love the lazy river and the surf simulator. You'll also find a separate 'splash' deck with water cannons, pop-up jets and spray features.
Liquid at Beaches Nightclub offers tweens and teens under 21 a cool place to visit when the sun goes down. And the best part is no parents are allowed. The lounge is reminiscent of an underwater scene with blue glow lighting, shimmer and bubble screens, and wave-adorned walls.
Lower Bridge Road
Turks and Caicos
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
4.8 mi / 7.8 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 22 Restaurant
- 10 Pool
- 15 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Dry cleaning
- Kids Club
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Red Lane spa (treatments payable locally)
• Sesame Street activities
• Trench Town teen lounge
• XBox 360 games garage
• Liquid Nightclub
• Pirates Island water park
• A retail village, offering guests high-end jewellery, fashion, candies, souvenirs
• Water sports including kayaks, windsurfing, snorkelling, aqua trikes, Hobie cats, paddle boards
• Internet connection is available in all rooms. Wireless internet is available at the Main Lobby, the pools and Atrium located in the Caribbean Village. Also, a Business center is located on the 2nd Floor in the Caribbean Village
• WiFi is complimentary, premium internet costs extra.
• Jerk Shack and Appleton Rum Bar - enjoy authentic Caribbean cuisine on the fly. Menu items feature jerk chicken, pork or fish in foil, festival, bammy, corn on the cob, roast yam, sweet potato fries, soda, beer and rum punch. Guest can also choose from a selection of homemade scotch bonnet sauces for even more heat
• Arizona's Restaurant - Tex-Mex cantina features a waterfall cascading into one of the Caribbean’s largest swimming pools; non-smoking. This restaurant serves a southwestern buffet for lunch and Tex-Mex a la carte for dinner, with indoor and outdoor seating. Dress Code: Resort casual attire
• Barefoot by the Sea - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served a la carte without door seating. Dress Code: Resort casual attire and at night, resort evening attire (Bare feet permitted)
• Bayside – feast on delicious international specialties buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner in this charming, open-air restaurant overlooking the scintillating ocean in the distance beyond. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Bella Napoli Pizzeria - woodstone oven pizzeria serving gourmet pizzas for the whole family to enjoy. Outdoor seating dress code: resort casual attire
• Bobby D's – a 1950’s style diner serving all the diner favourites including hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, macaroni cheese, fries and sandwiches. Healthy options include wraps, pita sandwiches and a variety of salads and fresh fruits. Air conditioned. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Bombay Club – authentic Indian cuisine for everyone with an outdoor seating area. Dress code: resort casual attire
• Café de Paris – a quaint French café serving a wide assortment of French pastries, crepes and sandwiches, gourmet coffees and teas. Indoor air conditioned and outdoor seating. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Giuseppe's - Savour traditional Italian cuisine in a quaint resort setting. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served buffet style with made to order items; non-smoking. This restaurant offers air conditioned indoor and outdoor seating. Dress Code: resort evening attire
• Dino's Pizzeria - features a traditional Woodstone oven producing different varieties of hand-tossed pizzas in an outdoor setting. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Dinos Courtyard Bistro - serves burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches and ice cream throughout the day with outdoor seating
• Kimonos - distinct restaurant features exotic teppanyaki-style dishes prepared at the table. This restaurant is air-conditioned and non-smoking. Only restaurant that requires reservations. Dress Code: resort evening attire
• Le Petit Château – an authentic French restaurant where you are served fine European cuisine and some traditional French specialties. This restaurant is a la carte and offers indoor air-conditioned and patio dining. This restaurant is open for those 12 years and above only. Dress Code: resort evening attire
• Mario's – Tuscan-inspired open kitchen where guests choose from delicious offerings (served buffet-style for breakfast and lunch and a typical a la carte Italian menu for dinner) in a brick walled, decorative ironwork and vaulted ceiling atmosphere. The restaurant also features a special Medieval-themed children’s section where kids can dine amongst their favourite pals from Sesame Street. Indoor air conditioned and outdoor seating. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Neptunes - evokes images of Neptune casting his trident upon the waters to conjure the freshest fish and seafood from the abyss. An al fresco, seaside setting, low lights, skies brimming with stars and the gentle murmur of the waves mingle with the aromas and tastes of Seafood Tagine and Tuna Niçoise to convey the experience of dining at an elegant but casual seaside bistro on the Amalfi Coast. Simple, flavourful, seafood in an unparalleled seaside setting. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Reflections – this restaurant features international cuisine (served buffet style) air conditioned indoors or outdoors or in a tropical setting. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Sapodilla's - Caribbean cuisine served with classic, white-gloved elegance. This a la carte restaurant offers indoor air conditioned or outdoor dining. This is an adults only restaurant. Dress Code: resort evening attire
• Schooner's – fresh gourmet seafood along with a sensational view of Grace Bay Beach. A la carte breakfast and dinner, with indoor air conditioned and outdoor seating available. Dress Code: resort evening attire for dinner
• Sky – treat your senses at Sky with spectacular views from the second floor and relish our a la carte menus. Dress Code: resort evening, adults only. 16years and over
• Soy - dnner-only, open air restaurant serving sushi and sashimi specialties. Dress Code: Resort casual attire
• The Cricketer's Pub - authentic pub fare, served in a lively setting, for lunch and dinner. Indoor air conditioned or outdoor seating. Dress Code: resort casual attire
• Late Night Chocolate Buffet - a late night weekly chocolate extravaganza serving an assortment of handmade chocolate delights and martinis.
• Suite Concierge Lounge open daily at 08:00 - 22:00 with dedicated concierge to assist with requests including Island Routes tour reservation and just about anything you need
• Personalised letter upon arrival
• Preferred check-in with chilled towel and champagne in our exclusive Concierge lounge
• In-suite bar stocked with alcohol and soft drinks
• Weekly cocktail reception hosted by concierge
• His and Her Robes.
BUTLER PRIVILEGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• Orchestrate any personal accommodation preference
• Supply a cell phone to reach him/her when needed
• Make all dinner reservations, tour bookings, on property activities and spa treatments for you
• Serve you your favourite drink while you lounge on the beach or pool
• Serve you lunch on the beach or on the pool
• Tend to your wardrobe
• 24hr room service
• In suite bar stocked daily with Mondavi Wines, spirits, sodas, juices and water
• Fine Egyptian cotton linens and pillows, including feather down pillows in all.
Beaches Resorts are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/beaches-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---