A member of The Leading Hotels of the World group, Amathus Beach is a luxury hotel that offers excellent service from passionate staff.
The hotel is set in tranquil surroundings surrounded by acres of manicured gardens and just steps away from a beautiful sandy beach. Rooms enjoy stunning sea or garden views and are well appointed, with elegant marble bathrooms.
Browse the hotel's selection of shops, which include boutique jewellery and clothing stores, a souvenir shop, mini market and even a hair salon. Visit the Amathus Spa and Wellness centre, Unwind and allow yourself to be pampered with a wide selection of treatments at the Amathus Spa and Wellness Centre. Or recline on your lounger by the beautiful pool. Order a refreshing drink from the swim-up bar and gaze at the amber hues of the sky at sunset.
For guests who are feeling active, flood-lit tennis courts, a gym and aqua-aerobics, pilates, yoga and interface workout studio are available. Keen golfers can choose from four world-class courses within easy driving distance of the resort. A wide choice of stylish restaurants offer an excellent gastronomic selection, ranging from freshly-caught fish to sumptuous Mediterranean buffets. Children can also choose from their own menu.
The Amathus prides itself on being a family-friendly establishment, where 'little VIPs' can enjoy supervised activities and entertainment at a dedicated child club.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
5.0 mi / 8.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 239
SUPERIOR TWIN SEA VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
JUNIOR SUITE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
SUPERIOR TWIN INLAND VIEW
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and sofa bed In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• The Amathus Spa and Wellness Centre has over 1500 mts of opulent, pampering space. The four elements of air, earth, fire and water play a role in the design of the spa. Access to all treatment rooms is along floating boardwalks and decks surrounded by tranquil reflective pools. A separate gymnasium with a large glass wall overlooking the pool and beach includes state of the art equipment and fitness classes
• Pelican Kids Club - welcomes younger children aged 4-12, offering fun and educational activities in a supervised environment. The facility includes an outdoor playground and meets the highest safety standards
• Teens Room - with video and computer games, and teen-oriented activities and evening entertainment
• Family Beach Area - children can spend hours playing in the sand; which is why a part of the Amathus beach is designed for families with children, with sunbeds and extra large umbrellas for shaded comfort.
• Kalypso Gardens – Serving dinner only (open May - October) with seven different theme nights, complemented by live music or a show
• Kalypso Restaurant - all-day dining room and terrace on pool level that serves two buffet meals a day, as well as an a la carte menu and snacks in the afternoon
• The Limanaki Fish Restaurant - just yards from the sea shore. Fresh fish is served, accompanied by views of the sea side promenade
• Helios Beach Bar - choose from freshly squeezed juices and snacks. During the summer the beach waitresses will take orders and deliver drinks straight to the sunbed (Open May – October)
• Grill Room - with its special cuts cooked in a wood fired-oven, an outdoor terrace offers the opportunity to enjoy the selected dishes of the Chef under the stars and the moonlight together with the magnificent views to the Mediterranean Sea
• Blue Breeze Lounge terrace has brilliant views of the Mediterranean Sea and the hotel grounds. Enjoy beverages and snacks
• Athina Lounge - new modern and cosy cocktail bar with terrace overlooking the sea and gardens. Under the soothing sounds of the piano guests are welcome to taste the most flavoursome cocktails while gazing at the Mediterranean Sea and the lush gardens
• The Cyan - (Open November – April) offering an intimate, elegant and international dining choice.
Half Board guests who wish to eat in the A La Carte restaurants will receive an allowance of €17.50pp.
All children up to the age of fourteen (14) staying at the Amathus Beach Hotel
Limassol for the months of April, July and August, are entitled to FREE FULL
BOARD TERMS (irrespective of their parents terms of stay). Children’s meals can
be taken from the “Kids buffet” in the Kalypso Restaurant and include one free
refreshment per child per meal. Children meals in other Food Outlets of the
Hotel will be charged at normal Hotel prices.
# night(s) ---