This no-frills, All Inclusive resort enjoys a prime location on Dickenson Bay and is popular with repeat guests. Friendly service and relaxed simplicity are its redeeming features.
Set on a beautiful half-mile stretch of beach on Dickenson Bay, in Saint John's Parish. It's located about 20 minutes' drive from the island's airport, V.C Bird International Airport.
Starfish Halcyon Cove Antigua remains relatively unchanged since it opened several decades ago and the hotel is now in need of some attention. The guest rooms are simple but they are generously sized.
There is a choice of restaurants and bars on the resort – if the menu becomes a little predictable you can head over to the Hawksbill, the hotel's sister property, to try their cuisine. You'll have to make your own transport arrangements, but the reception staff will be happy to help. This resort isn't ideal if you have walking difficulties as The Arwak Terrace restaurant, which serves breakfast, is located on the first floor – accessible only by stairs.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.7 mi / 4.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 141
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
• TV room • Children's club (4 to 12 year olds)
• Water sports including snorkelling, pedaloes and sunfish sailing will be charged at a local rate.
• The Warri Pier restaurant - a la carte fine dining
• Arawak Terrace - buffet or a la carte menu. There is also a beach barbecue
• Carib Bar
• Ciboney Lounge
• Warri Pier Bar
• Please note that there is a supplement for Warri Pier restaurant and restrictions to how many times it can be visited per week.
• MINIMUM STAY. one nights for all arrivals.
• DRESS CODE. Smart casual, shorts are not permitted in the evening dining areas, except during Barbeque nights.
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---