Skip to Navigation
On Business competition: Win 2 tickets to see England vs Ireland on 23 February
This competition has now ended. Thanks to everyone who entered and a big congratulations to our winner.
Show allHide allshowhideexpandedcollapsed
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only open to eligible participants ("Eligible Participants", or in the singular, an "Eligible Participant"). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over, lives in the UK and is not an employee of British Airways ("BA") or their affiliates, or their family members. The Eligible Participant must be an employee of a company that is currently a Member of the British Airways “On Business” programme registered as a Member in the UK.
- British Airways reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the Terms and Conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions").
- On Business membership Terms and Conditions apply and can be found on onbusiness.britishairways.com.
- To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must: submit their entry on the form above ("Activity") between 00:01 GMT 27 January 2020 and 23:59 GMT 7 February 2020 ("Competition Period"),, and provide business contact details (in the form of an email address and/or telephone number) ("Contact Details"), and company’s On Business membership number (format “OB12345678”) also in the form above. This will automatically submit entry to the draw. No entries outside the Competition Period will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
- No third party entries are permitted and only one entry per Eligible Participant is allowed. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, in-complete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the prize draw element of the promotion.
- The following prizes are available: Two general admission tickets to the England vs Ireland rugby match on 23 February 2020 at Twickenham Stadium (the "Prize").
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- At the completion of the Competition Period a winner from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random under independent supervision in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the prize winner has been chosen, the Contact Details will be used to contact each chosen winner via email or telephone call within 3 days of the last day of the Competition Period. The winner will then have 5 days within which to confirm their acceptance of the prize ("Claim Period"). If a winner is contacted via email, winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing within the Claim Period by utilising the medium by which they were contacted. If the winner is contacted by telephone, they must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing to The Guinness Six Nations Tickets Giveaway, On Business Hamper giveaway, On Business Team, British Airways, Australasia 1B, PO Box 365, Waterside, Harmondsworth. If any winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the prize is declined by any winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants' entries at British Airways' discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that British Airways cannot locate any potential winners, the prizes may go unawarded.
- Any other incidental expenses relating to the Prize are not included in the above Prize and must be paid for by each winner, where relevant.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s), or special offer(s), by British Airways or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates.
- All British Airways, On Business and third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply. For all legal requirements and Terms and Conditions relating to British Airways, please visit ba.com.
- British Airways accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant's error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
- British Airways do not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
- No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
- British Airways reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specified Prize or any element thereof, become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- British Airways is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions connected with the competition.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the prize draw. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
- Where imposing such condition is legal, participation in the competition constitutes the winner's (and companion's, if applicable) consent to British Airways' and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- British Airways' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- British Airways reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond their control.
- British Airways reserve the right, at their discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in their discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, British Airways reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- British Airways' failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, British Airways and their affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. British Airways' total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with the prize draw shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the Eligible Participant. British Airways' total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with the competition shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the Eligible Participant.
- British Airways and their affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the event for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant (or, if applicable, their guest) in any way.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, British Airways and associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond their control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant attending the event or entering the competition with no exceptions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter is British Airways PLC ("BA"), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth UB7 OGB.