Skip to Navigation
Check in 24 hours before you fly - online or with the British Airways app
Check in now
- Check in from 24 hours before your flight departs at Manage My Booking.
- Print, download or email your boarding pass.
- If you lose or forget your boarding pass, you can print it again at a check-in kiosk at the airport.
With our app
More about the British Airways app
- Check in from 24 hours before your flight departs with the British Airways app.
- Available for mobile, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Download your boarding pass (for flights departing within 24 hours) for return and (where possible) connecting flights.
- Download boarding passes for up to eight people in the same booking on one mobile.
At the airport
Learn more about Overnight Bag Drop
- Use our airport kiosks to check in and print your boarding pass.
- All you need is your booking reference (PNR) or passport.
- If you need our help, you can also check in at a check-in desk.
- Overnight Bag Drop is also available at London Heathrow Terminal 3 and Terminal 5, as well as London Gatwick.
Show allHide allshowhideexpandedcollapsed