The first luxury resort in the Maldives to be located south of the equator. It blends the style of a design hotel with an unspoilt, desert-island getaway.
Guests to the Shangri-La Villingili Resort & Spa can arrive by seaplane, which takes 70 minutes from Male or by boat which takes eight minutes from Gan Airport on Addu Atoll.
A brand new Golf Course offers guests 9-holes with spectacular views and Club House, Pro Shop and rental equipment. Enjoy a scenic walk to the first true golf course in the Maldives. A beach cove and lagoon surround this exotic course.
The resort is situated within lush vegetation, which includes 17,000 coconut trees, six kilometres of picturesque coastline and nearly two kilometres of beautiful white sandy beach.
Accommodation includes private ocean retreats and tropical tree house villas - with panoramic views. Guests can enjoy a tempting selection of dining and entertainment facilities, innovative treatments at the CHI spa and a variety of water based leisure activities.
Explore by bicycle, the five neighbouring islands which are connected by a 17-kilometre road.
4th Floor Champa Center Point
02 Chaandhanee Magu
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
335.5 mi / 541.1 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Cruise aboard Horizon, the resort's luxury yacht, 75 kilometres north of the resort to the meeting point of the northern and southern hemispheres and savour a gourmet lunch with fine wines on the imaginary line of the equator for a unique experience.
• Relax in CHI, the Spa, at Shangri-La's Villingili. It draws inspiration from the origins of the Shangri-La legend - a place of personal peace enchantment and well being. Offering a wide-range of treatments, it is one of the biggest spas in the Maldives. There are 11 treatment villas, a yoga pavilion, two meditation pavilions and a spa boutique.
• Javvu - All day dining. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte menu. International and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Khazaanaage - Inspired by the cultures and cuisine from the Indian Ocean, South China and the Arabian Gulf. Open for lunch and dinner. A la carte menu.
• Fashala Lounge - Serves a la carte lunch and light refreshments throughout the day and evening.
• Manzaru Bar - An ideal place to lie back and relax with a cocktail and snack, whilst enjoying the view of the lagoon from the jetty.
• Endheri Pool Bar - Located in the heart of this resort, this stylish cool spot offers guests a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
# night(s) ---