Nestled in the heart of the subtly beautiful Frigate Bay, Sugar Bay Club is an 89 room and suite hotel offering travellers a great tropical paradise retreat. With both Atlantic and Caribbean beaches and multiple food outlets within an easy stroll of this three-star hotel, it’s a great choice for families and couples alike looking for an honest, value for money property.
Enjoy the freeform pool, or alternatively try the adults pool, perfect for those wanting a more tranquil experience. Additionally, there’s a children’s pool, a small grocery store, plus an 18-hole golf course close to the hotel and two casinos a short walk away – it’s the perfect location to enjoy everything this beautiful island has to offer.
All suites are well appointed offering simple but comfortable accommodation. They are equipped with complimentary WiFi, cable television, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, an ensuite bathroom, microwave and private balcony or patio to sit and relax. Both the deluxe ocean front rooms and two bedroom suites have been renovated and infuse a new sense of style into the hotel.
Sugars Bay Club's lovely landscaped grounds allow you to enjoy the quiet side of Frigate Bay. To get a real sense of the island and an understanding of local life, the friendly front office staff are there to assist with island tours, catamaran cruises, scenic railway excursions, dinner reservations, and many more experiences to make you holiday memorable.
North Frigate Bay Beach, Frigate Bay
St Kitts and Nevis
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
2.9 mi / 4.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or double(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
2 BEDROOM COTTAGE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) or double(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Onsite laundry
- Baby sitting
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Outdoor pool
- Safe deposit box
Souvenir store and grocery store
• Rituals Coffee House - the perfect place for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner. A full breakfast is served anytime during opening hours, a great place to start the day, with a choice of delightful pastries and gourmet coffee options along with traditional breakfast items. Enjoy an array of lunch items such as wraps, salads, pastas or paninis to name a few
• Bombay Blues - this Indian restaurant is located above the lobby with views of Royal St Kitts Golf Club. The separate bar area is great if you want to sit back, relax and enjoy a drink. Bombay Blues offers an all you can eat lunch buffet every Sunday from 12:30 – 14:30.
• Samurai Tepanyaki - newly opened, serving exquisite Japanese cuisine, skilfully prepared for you at your table. This is a delightful dining experience and the restaurant is conveniently located in the building behind the main lobby
• Rituals Sushi - Enjoy the freshest sushi on the island along with a variety of other Asians dishes from Rituals Sushi's menu. Their food never disappoints. Relax and unwind with a glass of wine form their extensive wine menu and enjoy the option of dining inside with air conditioning or outside on the beautiful deck while taking advantage of the fresh island breeze
• Pizza Boys - Sit at the lovely side walk cafe and enjoy a slice of delicious pizza. Choose from a wide variety of toppings and your favourite pizza style. Pizza boys also offer chicken wings, burgers, sandwiches and ice-cream.
# night(s) ---