This All Inclusive boutique hotel enjoys a secluded oceanfront setting. It is an award-winning resort with a luxurious spa and stunning ocean front suites.
Located along a stretch of private beach in the Dominican Republic, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana is a boutique sanctuary of relaxation, integrated with nature.
This resort offers luxurious ocean front suites with hardwood floors and natural stone accents, nestled amongst the beautifully manicured gardens.
It includes four gourmet a la carte restaurants with award-winning chefs and a luxurious full service spa. The spa has modern treatment rooms, Bvlgari amenities, Inox bubble beds and sensation showers.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana offers a wide range of daily beach, land and water activities including yoga, wine tasting, culinary classes and Spanish lessons.
Endless Privileges® include no check in or check out time, a welcome bottle of rum, bottle of champagne and fresh fruit daily, complimentary 20 minute massage per guest, pillow menu, maid service and 24-hour laundry service.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana was named as one of the top resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean by 2011 TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards.
24.4 mi / 39.3 km from city centre
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- Water sports
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 4 Restaurant
• Amaya - a fusion of traditional Dominican flavours and international specialties. Dress code - casual for breakfast, formal for dinner
• Indigo - light international fare with casual beach front dining offering stunning ocean views. Dress code is casual for lunch, casual elegance for dinner
• Olena - a European inspired, gourmet restaurant offers fusion cuisine from around the world. International wine cellar including rare vintage wines
• Piragua - stimulating Creole fusion cuisine, combining savoury Creole style and traditional Latin American dishes. Dress code is casual for breakfast and lunch, formal for dinner
• Coco Café - enjoy delectable premium brand coffee at this relaxing cafe
• Caicu - swim-up wet bar, serving up delightful Caribbean cocktails by day, and acting as the entertainment centre by night
• Indigo Bar - located beachfront, inside the Indigo Restaurant, this bar offers a variety of tropical drinks
• Canoa Lobby Bar - offers premium brand beverages in a relaxing atmosphere
• Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience - as part of Endless Privileges®, guests have the chance to Sip, Savour & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighbouring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails and savouring delicious dinner cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment. Ask locally for terms and conditions, as they may change without notice.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---