A popular hotel with a fantastic location on 6th Avenue. Find spacious accommodation past the marble lobby and a fabulous fitness centre and spa.
Since 1963, New York Hilton Midtown has hosted dignitaries, corporate leaders and families from around the world. During that time, it has built a reputation as being one of the most lavish and welcoming hotels in New York City. Every detail is considered and every comfort provided.
Many of New York City's most famous attractions are within walking distance. These include Central Park, Times Square, the Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall. New York's Museum of Modern Art and a great selection of shops, restaurants and bars are also close by. Five different subway lines can be accessed within a few blocks of the Hilton, making the entire city easy to explore. The closest subway stations are located on 7th Avenue, 57th Street and at the junction between 5th Avenue and 53rd Street.
The hotel's good-sized rooms enjoy a high quality of decor. The corridors have also been refurbished. The rooms offer a choice of King, Queen and Double beds. The bedding features the Serenity Bed with the Suite Dreams mattress, as well as down duvets and pillows. The linen is custom-designed for the hotel.
The en-suite bathrooms also feature Serenity products. Further facilities include data ports, MP3 connections and 27-inch TVs. Wheelchair accessible rooms and suites are available.
Other facilities include a business centre, a gift shop and a gym. Few New York City hotels can match the splendour, elegance and convenience of the New York Hilton Midtown.
1335 Ave of the Americas
New York NY
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.5 mi / 0.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1981
CLASSIC 1 BED
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
CLASSIC 2 BED
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
PREMIER HIGH FLR 2B
Sleeps 4, Bed Type:
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Fitness Centre - with 24-hour complimentary guest access. An 8,000-square-foot health and wellness centre.
• Herb n' Kitchen - Hilton's unique restaurant concept. Open daily and it also offers in-room delivery. An upscale restaurant and convenient culinary market. The menu is based on seasonal and local ingredients. It offers regional staples such as Pat LaFreida Burgers, classic New York hot dogs and a cheese selection from Greenwich Village's Murrays Cheese shop
• The contemporary space, located in the main lobby, features a Barista Zone to grab a coffee and pastries, all prepared at the hotel
• Grab and Go Lounge for more elaborate all-day dining items and WiFi access. Traditional breakfast buffet, with omelet station, fresh fruit, cheese, cold cuts and Japanese and Chinese selections
• Minus5 Ice Bar - a 1,000 sqft winter wonderland, with 80 tons of hand carved ice. The walls, benches, seasonal sculptures, chandeliers, even the glasses you drink from are made of ice. Be entertained by a state of the art LED light show as you are immersed in the aura of ice. Kids are welcome until 18:00.
# night(s) ---