A fairytale African palace, offering a truly indulgent and luxurious place to stay. Located in the Sun City resort, it is surrounded by the lush beauty and mountains of the Pilanesberg National Park.
Inspired by a fantasy lost African tribe, the Palace has been lavishly created with rich architecture, mosaics and frescos that add to the mystical ambience and magical aura of this grand hotel, from the opulent hand-painted dome of the reception area to even the smallest detail. The hotel is surrounded by lush botanical gardens, trickling streams and hidden walking trails that ensure that the Palace does indeed feel like a lost city.
Enjoy excellent hospitality fit for a king, the luxurious accommodations are exquisitely decorated and furnished. Each room enjoys an entrance foyer, a lounge with seating area and a decadent en-suite bathroom.
Facilities include a grand swimming pool, around which drinks and light meals are served from the cocktail bar.
The Palace of the Lost City is the most opulent and extravagant hotel at Sun City and exudes an ancient ambience and a uniquely African flavour. The intricate decor, top-class facilities and superior service make it the Sun City hotel of choice for the discerning traveller.
Sun City Resort
Pilanesberg Area, Northwest Province
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
83.2 mi / 134.1 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- 4 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- 1 Children's pool
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Kids Club
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• The Villa del Palazzo - an elegant fine dining establishment overlooking the Palace of the Lost City's Grand Pool, serving excellent Italian cuisine complemented by a superb wine list. The restaurant is open daily for dinner, although reservations are essential
• The Crystal Court - exquisitely prepared international cuisine, with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over water features and lush gardens. Open daily for sumptuous breakfasts and lavish afternoon High Tea. Dinner is served on weekends depending on guest numbers
• Gazebo - one of the finest restaurants at the Palace, beneath the outdoor Gazebo. Light music can be provided on request
• Tusk Bar and Lounge - hand carved teak tusks create three large archways that make up the colonial-inspired Tusk Lounge. Open daily between 17:00 and midnight, it is the ideal place to enjoy a pre- or post-dinner drink to the sound of the in-house pianist. Tusk Lounge offers an extensive list of cocktails and premium drinks
• The Crocodile Lounge - situated at the clubhouse of the Lost City Golf Course, offering exceptional views over the course and light breakfasts, lunches and snacks. The lounge is open daily during summer between 06:00 and 19:00, and in winter between 07:00 and 19:00
• The Palace Pool Deck - open daily between 12:30 and 17:30, a great place to enjoy light meals and snacks beside the pool.
# night(s) ---