AC by Marriott Copenhagen Bella Sky is a striking hotel that boasts unique architecture. It is the only hotel in Denmark with its own metro station. This means you can get to Copenhagen City centre in just 8 minutes.
The hotel won the Best Architecture in Europe” award at the International Hotel Awards. The two hotel towers both incline at a 15-degree angle, providing a breathtaking view. Both exterior and interior design reflect the 'new Nordic cool' style. All of the guest rooms are furnished with luxurious Scandinavian design.
Visit the Sky Bar, which is situated on the 23rd floor and offers stunning views across Copenhagen and Oresund. Or head to the Nordic Spa and fitness area, where you can relax after a long day or workout in the well equipped fitness room. You will find cold and hot tubs, a steam room and a relaxation and massage area.
The AC by Marriott Copenhagen Bella Sky offers internet access throughout the hotel. There is also direct access from the hotel lobby to the Lounge Bar, main breakfast restaurant and a la carte restaurant. Good parking facilities are available, with electric charging points too.
Center Boulevard 5
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.6 mi / 4.2 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 814
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Health club
- Massage services
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
- Driving range
• Facilities include the Nordic Spa and Fitness area and the neighbouring 'Royal Golf Course' (International 18-hole course).
• The unique Bella Donna floor is for female guests only and has been designed to cater to the needs of the 'modern woman'. Please speak to the hotel reception on arrival if you are interested in upgrading to this floor, subject to availability.¶
• The Balcony Restaurant – choose from four menus, hosts a gourmet night
• Lobby Bar - enjoy an informal drink with fantastic views of Copenhagen’s skyline, with piano music sometimes accompanying
• Library Restaurant - French-themed a la carte, classically themed and relaxing
• Sky Bar & Restaurant - traditional dishes and drinks
• BM Restaurant - Nordic inspired.
• Free airport shuttle service with on board Wi-Fi, operating from 06:00-23:00. Departing every thirty minutes, the service visits Copenhagen Airport, Crowne Plaza, Bella Sky Comwell, Crowne Plaza and Copenhagen Airport. Maximum 15 passengers operated on a first come, first served basis.
• When travelling from the airport to the hotel:
After you have collected your luggage and left the airport arrivals hall, locate the hotel's iPad at the information counter in Terminal 3. The iPad will guide you to the Terminal 2 bus pick-up point, where you find the shuttle bus.
• When travelling from the hotel to the airport:
If you are flying from Copenhagen Airport, please ask the reception for shuttle bus reservation.
# night(s) ---