This All Inclusive resort offers a stunning and luxurious tropical escape. Its tranquil and romantic atmosphere is enhanced by its enchanting entrance, whereby guests enter the resort along a half-mile tree-lined drive. It is set in 220 acres of lush tropical grounds, dotted with flowering bougainvillea and the verdant greens of the golf course.
The resort's accommodation comprises 23 different categories of room, with 331 rooms in total. These include split-level and one bedroom suites that enjoy spectacular ocean views. The hillside suites offer the perfect setting for romance with hidden plunge pools in exotic, private gardens.
The Sunset Bluff suites offer fantastic views from an enviable location on top of the headland, while the main building hosts luxurious rooms and suites with views of the gardens, pools or ocean. Some rooms also provide a personal butler service.
Facilities include a complimentary on-site nine-hole golf course (caddies mandatory at extra cost), three pools, a spa and a half-mile crescent-shaped white sandy beach. A free shuttle bus carries guests to all of the island's other Sandals resorts every two hours, allowing the choice of other facilities and up to 27 restaurants.
A good selection of dining choices are available through the resort's eight restaurants. Sandals offers a poolside and beach side cocktail service so sip a tall glass while lazing by the water.
The World Travel Awards voted Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa 'Saint Lucia‘s Leading Spa Resort.'
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.7 mi / 2.7 km from city centre
- 3 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 8 Lounges/bars
- 9 Restaurant
• Red Lane Spa (treatments payable locally) and water sports including snorkelling, kayaks, wind surfing, sunfish sailing. Croquet, billiards, on site golf, basketball, four whirlpools, use of facilities at Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa & Beach Resort and Sandals Halcyon Beach. Please note water skiing is held at Sandals Grande St Lucian & Sandals Halycon
• PADI five star diving resort
• Weekly cocktail events and entertainment including live music, jazz, pianists, dance lessons, poolside games and theme nights
• Land activities including two gyms, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, chess, bocce ball, croquet, billiards, cards, board games, tennis, golf and more
• Water sports including Hobie cats, snorkelling, kayaks, water skiing (at Sandals Grande St Lucian & Sandals Halcyon), paddle boards and windsurfing
• The Boutique - open daily from 08:00 to 22:00. Offers guests the comfort of Duty (Tax) free shopping. Airline ticket and passport required for purchases
• Personal cabanas available.
• Armando's - savour traditional Italian cuisine whether indoors or patio dining. A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: resort casual wear daytime and at night, resort evening
• Cricketer's Pub - enjoy a scrumptious meal in an atmosphere of pure British bliss. A la carte dinner. Dress Code: resort casual
• Kimono's – this distinct restaurant features exotic Teppanyaki-style dishes prepared at the table. It is air-conditioned. Dress Code: resort casual wear daytime and at night, resort evening
• La Toc restaurant - air-conditioned restaurant features authentic French cuisine with white gloved service. A la carte Dinner. Dress Code: resort evening
• Pitons - this popular St. Lucian restaurant serves a dreamy selection of favourite St. Lucian and Caribbean dishes and desserts. A la carte dinner. Dress code: resort evening
• Neptune's - set overlooking the beach with no walls to muffle the crescendo of the crashing waves, Neptune's offers classic Mediterranean cuisine. Dinners will delight in Neptune’s casual European elegance, served a la carte. Dress Code: resort casual wear daytime and at night, resort evening
• Pizzeria Bella Napoli - made to order, Italian brick oven thin crust pizzas, serving different varieties of hand tossed pizzas. Dress Code: resort casual
• The Pavillion - this restaurant features international cuisine, served buffet style for breakfast and lunch with a breathtaking view of the ocean. Dress Code: resort casual wear
• Soy - Sandals and Beaches Resorts bring a taste of the Far East to the Caribbean. Named after Soy Sauce, a traditional ingredient in the art of Sushi, Soy offers exciting flavours and exotic sushi creations made to order. Dress code: resort casual.
Sandals resorts are for couples only aged 18 and over.
Dress codes may apply in certain restaurants.
Free WiFi is available in all room categories.
CLUB SANDALS CONCIERGE
Upgrade to Club Sandals and be spoiled with priority check-in, preferred luggage handling and full in-room bars, as well as the services of a dedicated Concierge staff member to help plan your holiday, invite you to exclusive events and be at your beck and call to make your stay exceed all your expectations. From restaurant reservations and spa treatments, to tours and excursions, your Club Sandals desk works with you to plan your stay and be your one point of call for answering all your queries and assisting in making your holiday dreams a reality. And why not take advantage of the availability of plush cloth bathrobes and room service at selected Sandals Resorts so you can enjoy true pampering at its fullest.
Love Nest Butler Service
Exclusive Butler Service is available to guests staying in high category suites. Sandals Butlers are trained to the highest standards, by the Guild of Professional English Butlers and are there to cater to your every whim. Your Personal Butler can arrange laundry, in-room gourmet dining or even prepare a romantic rose petal scented bath for your return. On arrival, you will be presented with a personal mobile phone to call your Butler as you wish. Your Butler will greet you upon arrival, process your registration in your suite, offer to unpack your luggage, offer welcome beverage, offer complimentary pressing. During your stay, your Butler will take room service orders for breakfast, lunch and dinner, handle your laundry, dry cleaning or pressing requests, bring your drinks and reserve your lounger. At departure time, your Butler will offer a folding service to make your packing easier, arrange transport requirements, check your suite for any items you might have forgotten.
# night(s) ---