Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is a popular All Inclusive resort, set in beautiful grounds, featuring the Dominican Republic’s largest free form swimming pool, which winds from the lobby to the beach.
A stay here provides a lovely, relaxing holiday destination for everyone, from singles to couples, friends and families. There is a wide range of guest room categories available, including swim-out rooms, family rooms and suites.
Guest rooms are luxuriously appointed with four-poster king or two double beds and furnished balconies or terraces. A sense of indulgence extends to the en-suite bathrooms, which feature bathrobes and slippers, luxury toiletries and even telephone extensions. For an upgraded experience, book a Preferred Club room to enjoy private check-in, Preferred Club lounge, pool and pool bar access and more.
The hotel’s spa is one of its best features. The treatment menu includes Swedish saunas, steam rooms and a cold plunge pool. The hydrotherapy area has a large whirlpool as well as Cascade and Swan Neck hydro-massage. Outdoor massage opportunities, complete with glorious sea views, are available below a thatched palapa. Further options include the chance to reinvigorate with a high-pressure shower before unwinding in the outdoor Zen relaxation garden.
Services at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa include free WiFi, a 24-hour room service and concierge services. The Explorers’ Club provides a range of supervised, fun activities for kids aged 3-12 years old. Teens can chill out or enjoy daily activities in their own club, the Core Zone. Trip Advisor recognised the resort’s kids’ clubs when it recently named it the Best Family-Friendly Resort and the Best Pool in the Caribbean in the Traveller’s Choice Awards.
There is a good choice of dining options with six restaurants serving a choice of international cuisine and a further ten lounges serving a range of drinks.
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is on the north east costs of the Dominican Republic, in Uvero Alto and around 30 minutes transfer from the airport.
Playas Uvero Alto
Provincia La Altagracia
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
23.2 mi / 37.4 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Aerobics instruction
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 10 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 6 Restaurant
• World Cafe - Main themed restaurant. Serving a variety of local and International buffet cuisine. Air conditioned setting. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: casual
• La Trattoria - Located within the World Cafe. Features a variety of Italian specialties. Serving a la carte dinner. Dress code: casual
• Himitsu – An elegant oriental atmosphere. Serving Asian cuisine. Featuring Tepanyaki grill tables. Open for dinner. Tepanyaki grill tables are restricted to children aged 12 or older. Children under six are not allowed. Dress code: casual elegance (long trousers and short sleeved shirt with collar for men. Ladies are required to wear dresses, skirts, or trouser suits. No flip flops are allowed)
• Bordeaux (Adults Only - 18 yrs and older). Spectacular ocean view. Air-conditioned surroundings. French gourmet dining. Serves dinner. Dress code: casual elegance (long trousers and short sleeved shirt with collar for men. Ladies are required to wear dresses, skirts, or trouser suits. No flip flops are allowed)
• El Patio - Authentic a la carte restaurant. Serving traditional Mexican cuisine. Complimented by a selection of premium beverages from our cellar. Open for dinner
• Oceana - Fish and seafood. Served under an open-air ‘Palapa’, on the beach. Serving fresh, locally grilled and International seafood specialties. Open for breakfast (high season), lunch and dinner. Dress code: casual
• Seaside Grill - Show cooking. Served under an open- air ‘Palapa’, on the beach. Serving steaks and burgers with an appetizer salad and dessert bar. Open for dinner. Dress code: casual
• As part of the perks of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests have the opportunity to enjoy the Sip, Savor & See dining experience at select participating properties. Sip, Savor & See includes giving guests the option to dine and enjoy evening entertainment at any of the nearby Dreams or Now properties.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---