Built in 1864, Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is a majestic, five-star palace, located in the heart of Monaco, on the internationally renowned Casino Square. It features luxurious accommodation, two Michelin-starred restaurants and direct access to 6,600m² of wellbeing facilities at the preventive health centre, Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo.
The location of this iconic hotel couldn’t be better. It’s positioned in the centre of Monaco, on Casino Square with views over the Mediterranean and harbour. If you’re arriving by train, Monaco-Monte Carlo Train Station is only a four-minute drive away or alternatively, Nice Airport is 30 minutes by car or seven minutes by helicopter, if you choose to arrive in style.
The hotel features 208 elegantly furnished, spacious rooms with either city, harbour, casino or sea views. Sea view suites enjoy 70m², and most rooms have a balcony or terrace with Guerlain products. Additional room benefits include complimentary access to Casino de Monte-Carlo, Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo wellness centre and Monte-Carlo Beach Club. Golf enthusiasts enjoy preferential rates on the Monte-Carlo Golf Club and the Monte-Carlo Country Club.
The hotel boasts two Michelin-starred restaurants; Louis XV - Alain Ducasse à l'Hôtel de Paris has been awarded three Michelin Stars, while the rooftop Le Grill located on the eighth floor offers panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.1 mi / 0.2 km from city centre
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Concierge desk
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Onsite laundry
• Complimentary WiFi up to 3 MB
• Room automation system
• Coffee and tea maker
• Private safe
• Non-smocking rooms
• Patio, city, harbor, casino or sea view rooms
• Balcony or terrace in most rooms
• Guerlain hospitality products
• 24-hour room service
• Express laundry service
• Valet parking
• Helicopter service
• Clefs d’Or Concierge service
• Currency exchange
• Hair Salon
• Dogs allowed (<7 kg), except in restaurants and bars.
• LE LOUIS XV - ALAIN DUCASSE À L’HÔTEL DE PARIS - this iconic, gastronomic restaurant by Alain Ducasse and Dominique Lory, awarded three Michelin Stars, offers a unique culinary experience, inspired by the French Riviera
• LE GRILL - serving Mediterranean gourmet cuisine on the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo rooftop, Le Grill has been awarded one Michelin-star
• ÔMER BY ALAIN DUCASSE - Ômer offers a menu entirely inspired by Mediterranean cuisines
• LE BAR AMÉRICAIN - a legendary bar with a cosy and jazzy atmosphere.
The Monte-Carlo Pass card, reserved to Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer guests, is a passport to all the establishments in the resort.
• Free admission to Casino de Monte-Carlo
• Free individual transportation in shuttle within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort (shuttle service every 20 minutes daytime)
• Preferential rates at Monte-Carlo Golf Club (18-hole golf course) and Monte-Carlo Country Club (23 tennis courts)
• Option of having all expenditure within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort charged to hotel bill
• Free *My Monte-Carlo WIFI, 3Mb/s, 2 simultaneous devices
• Free admission to Monte-Carlo Beach Club: olympic-sized sea-water pool and private beach, sunlounger and towel included (open from mid-April to mid-October)
• Free admission to the wellbeing centre Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo with its heated sea-water pool, sauna, hammam, solarium with Jacuzzi and cardio-training centre with panoramic sea view.
# night(s) ---