Il Salviatino is a luxurious 15th century retreat, combining the glamour of a Tuscan villa with comforts of the 21st century. It is set within the sloping hills of Fiesole, with stunning views and is a short drive from Florence.
Set amongst olive trees, vines and fields, this former country homes décor is original, and everything has been restored. Il Salviatino offers rooms and suites all individually designed to incorporate the preservation of original and unique features, with stone bathtubs.
The resort is situated in two hectares of beautiful, wild parkland and historic Italian gardens. Guests can enjoy a walk around the intricate networks of ancient pathways, trees and centuries old mosaics and elegant glasshouses. For guests who prefer peace and quiet, a restored library offers a comforting place for relaxing.
The extraordinary Il Salviatino Spa fuses an idyllic setting with renowned service and the ancestral knowledge and delicate aromas.
With an organic vegetable garden located in the old orchard, you can expect to indulge in fresh, local produce here. La Cucina serves pays homage to Tuscan cuisine for lunch and dinner, alongside views of the Italian gardens, and out to the Florence’s Duomo – meals are served on the terrace in summer.
21 Via del Salviatino
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.3 mi / 3.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and rollaway
DOME VIEW DELUXE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
DOME VIEW JUNIOR SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Baby sitting
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Children's nursery
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Bicycle rentals
- Currency exchange
- 1 Restaurant
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
- Steam bath
• Nespresso machine
In a region renowned for good food, Il Salviatino’s restaurant concept, Grappolo, offers a unique gastro-experience.
• La Terrazza - This casual-chic restaurant has an all day bar, which has become a sophisticated bar lounge for socialising over an aperitif or after dinner. It is open 24 hours and 7 days a week for hotel guests.
• Le Serre restaurant - This Italian gourmet restaurant is open for dinner, every evening from 7pm to 11pm. Reservations recommended.
• Includes shuttle bus from the hotel to Florence city centre (Piazza Duomo) and vice versa, leaving every hour from the hotel, this shuttle journey takes 15 minutes. Starting at 09:30 it runs every hour until 12:30, and then restarts from 15:30 every hour from the hotel. The last run from the hotel is at 20:30.
• Free access to the SPA and fitness centre
• Free wireless internet access
• Complimentary packing and unpacking service (upon request)
• Complimentary newspaper, water and fruit upon arrival
• Complimentary parking.
# night(s) ---