Surrounded by charming gardens and a large crystal clear swimming pool, this All Inclusive resort offers free entry to the nearby PortAventura theme park, Spain’s biggest theme park making it perfect for family holidays in the sun.
Situated on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea near Salou, this four star resort has a distinctive colonial Mexican feel to it. Spacious rooms are decorated using colourful furnishings with modern amenities including WiFi, en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. After a restful night’s sleep, take advantage of the free, unlimited entry to PortAventura® theme park, Spain’s biggest theme park and home to Europe’s highest rollercoaster. Access to the park, by miniature train, includes entry to all the rides and shows.
For something more relaxing, lounge around the large pool area complete with a sunken pirate ship play structure providing hours of entertainment for youngsters. Or take a 15 minute walk to Salou where you’ll find shops, restaurants, bars and the golden sand beach.
There is a good choice of dining options available to suit all tastes. Try Merida Restaurant, serving international cuisine, open for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or visit the fabulous El Coyote, a themed restaurant in true Tex-Mex style featuring pictures of the most famous classic Hollywood actors and actresses. Finish off a busy day at El Laberinto, an al fresco bar-terrace to enjoy a drink or two on a warm Costa Dorada night. If you are having too much fun at PortAventura® theme park, you can order your lunch and dinner from a selection of the theme park food outlets at no extra cost.
Only one hour from Barcelona, the hotel gives you plenty of choice to explore further afield as well.
Rambla del Parc,
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.9 mi / 1.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 500
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
- 2 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Currency exchange
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
In high season there is a shuttle bus, charged locally, to Salou town centre (approx. 5-7 minutes by bus) subject to availability and schedule calendar (mid June to mid September).
• Merida - offers different surroundings: garden, Mexican home with chimenea and stables. But you will find the most delicious international food in all of them
• El Coyote - enter the fabulous themed restaurant in true Tex-Mex style featuring pictures of the most famous classic Hollywood actors and actresses
• Club Maya - offers you the chance to enjoy a bite to eat by the pool. This terrace snack bar offers a wide variety of international cuisine throughout the day to make sure you have absolutely everything you could need during your stay at the hotel
• La Bahía - at the hotel pool you will find this bar where you can enjoy a refreshing drink while bathing in the Mediterranean sun
• Bar Maya - located in the main Mexican-style building, has a charming interior area and a fabulous terrace to relax and enjoy views of the garden full of exotic plants
• El Laberinto - situated next to the main building, will take you to the true heart of Mexico. 100% outdoors, this bar-terrace is the ideal place to enjoy a drink or two on a warm Costa Dorada night.
EXPERIENCE THE PASSION OF FERRARI AT PORTAVENTURA WORLD
Enjoy Ferrari Land for the first time in Europe. 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure in a unique theme park. Join in and discover a unique experience that will leave the whole family astounded and amazed. Tickets are not included in the hotel price unless stated (see separate room type).
# night(s) ---