A spa resort, where everything, from treatments, to the architecture and cuisine, are designed to help your wellness. Immerse yourself in the Balinese healing therapies and activities, giving extra relaxation for adults only at this peaceful sanctuary.
Set near the blue Bali Sea on the North East coast, Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali is a luxurious spa retreat, honed in every way to help you relax and unwind. Anyone over the age of 16 can stay here and enjoy local, traditional treatments. Your peace is assured with a smoke free environment and no mobile phone use in public areas.
With just 31 rooms at this spa resort, you can enjoy a quiet experience, from relaxing architecture and activities, to cuisine that compliments this style perfectly. Soak up the sun in the superb infinity pool, surrounded by traditional pavilions, while taking in the sea views.
100 Desa Temobk
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
37.8 mi / 60.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King
- Laundry/Valet service
- Onsite laundry
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- 1 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
• TV Room - located in Lumba-Lumba, the sea facing activity room below Wantilan restaurant, dedicated to recreation, health and creativity. Available 24 hours a day
• The Boutique - offering unique and stylish Balinese crafts and a range of spa products, the boutique provides guests with an opportunity to select gifts and mementos
• Swimming Pool - lying adjacent to the beach, surrounded by majestic palm trees is the large midnight blue infinity pool. Cool waters blend seamlessly with views of the ocean and the clear Balinese sky. Surrounded at four points by thatched Bale pavillions, where guests can relax in the cool shade, dose, or watch the passing jukongs as they sail by, fishing or ferrying goods in an age-old tradition
• Lumba Lumba - the recreation and exercise room. Dedicated to health and recreation, this expansive room opens to the sea, providing a range of fitness machines for the energetic and is the perfect location for indoor Yoga and exercise classes
• Spa Treatment Rooms - there are seven treatments rooms, each reflecting a different aspect of magical Bali. Here expert therapists trained in the ancient arts of Balinese massage and schooled in the latest therapeutic wellness techniques, provide a range of treatments that guarantee to ease world-weary bodies and minds
• Taman Gili - an intimate location with a view of garden, pool and sea where you can gather for tea, cocktails or simply to meditate upon the beauty surrounding Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali.
• The Wantilan restaurant - a restaurant with no walls and a casual dress code, offering up views of the sea from its high location. Enjoy seasonal ingredients from local farmers with a daily changing menu, while sitting on the rattan furniture and at the teakwood table.
# night(s) ---