This luxurious hotel is close to Dubai Marina's shops and restaurants, with beautiful gardens running down to the white sands of Jumeirah Beach.
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa overlooks the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf. The renowned Emirates Golf Club and the Mall of the Emirates shopping centre are located nearby.
The accommodation enjoys modern classic decor, with a comforting home away from home feel in the main, club tower and superior building. All rooms have internet access.
Hotel facilities include an award-winning spa and health club, which offer a variety of treatments, as well as a well-equipped gym. Perfect for families, it includes three temperature-controlled swimming pools, children's pool and 200m private beach.
Available activities include sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, tennis and kayaking. Children can enjoy the entertainment provided by The Penguin Kids' club. There is also a chargeable babysitting service.
The hotel offers a great selection of bars and restaurants, offering a range of menus and cuisines.
P O Box 24970
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
14.0 mi / 22.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 501
SUPER DELUXE LAND VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
SUPER DELUXE SEA VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
ROYAL CLUB TOWER ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
SUPER DELUXE SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s)
ROYAL CLUB TOWER SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s)
- 3 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 8 Restaurant
One squash court, Caracalla Spa and Health Club , aerobics centre, steam rooms, jacuzzi, five hammam pools, massage, beauty treatments (all at a charge), water sports including water skiing, windsurfing and sail boats (all at a charge) and teen fitness facility. Three swimming pools, one with adjoining children's pool and one splash pool, choice of 13 restaurants including Brasserie 2.0, four bars, four floodlit tennis courts.
Club Tower room benefits include- Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival, international buffet breakfast, all day non-alcoholic refreshments in the Club Tower Lounge, (access restricted to 21 years and over between 18:30 and 20:30), afternoon tea with pastries in the Club Tower Lounge, daily local newspaper, tea and coffee making facilities, butler on call, in room safe, mini bar, hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers , satellite TV, internet connectivity, balcony, free use of sauna, steam sauna, Jacuzzi, Hammam pools and gym
• Al Khaima - traditional flavours of the Middle East where you can enjoy shisha
• Geales - an urban seafood restaurant and wine lounge serving British cuisine
• Zengo - a blend of Asian styles and flavours with influences of other ingredients from around the world
• Brasserie 2.0 - international buffet
• Rhodes Twenty10 - grill with a twist
• Maya by Richard Sandoval - modern Mexican cuisine designed to be shared with family and friends
• Ossigeno - Italian
• Al Murjan - tea, coffee, cakes, pastries and light snacks
• Shades - a chic and stylish restaurant and sports bar. Large TV screens placed indoor and outdoor showcasing the latest sport events
• Maya Roof Top Bar - Latin bar
• Latitude 25
• Le deck - Pool Deck Bar
• Infinity Bar - cocktails
• The Lobby - coffees, teas and fresh juices
• Half Board guests can enjoy a 3 course set menu dinner. Half Board is applicable for lunch or dinner, except on Fridays when supplement may only be used for Dinner*. Le Royal Meridien Guests can avail lunch only at Brasserie 2.0 while dinner is based on Dine around option in the below mentioned restaurants:
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa:
Brasserie 2.0 – International buffet
Maya – set menu
Zengo – set menu
Geales – set menu
Rhodes 2010 - set menu
Half Board Meal Allowance (excluding beverages): AED 158 net per person per night inclusive of municipal fees, service charge and VAT can be availed by guests dining in non- Dine around Outlets for Dinner only.
*Should guests wish to use their half board meal plan for Friday Brunch, there will be an additional supplement of AED 267 net per person inclusive of non-alcoholic beverage. Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged an additional AED 105 net supplement and children under 6 years are free of charge.
Please note all prices are subject to change.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---