A haven of tropical elegance, with a spa and snorkelling right out the front of the hotel. Make the most of gourmet cuisine, an oceanfront swimming pool and a wealth of facilities, to allow you to do as much or little as you want on your holiday.
Set on Seven Mile Beach and close to George Town, the fresh and modern Grand Cayman Marriott embraces a ship-to-shore concept that embodies the islands relationship with the sea surrounding it. The warm, nautical coloured rooms provide complimentary WiFi, a range of deluxe amenities and a balcony or terrace.
Start your day with a Yoga session or indulge in a pampering body or beauty treatment at La Mer Spa. Activities are wide ranging and provide the best of land and sea, with an extensive range of water sports including scuba diving, kayaking, sailing and snorkelling to explore the diverse and exciting marine life.
Land pursuits allow you to enjoy fun in the sun, with tennis, horse riding and golf available locally. For those looking to get out and explore, the Linus Bikes are available for free to take a trip into George Town or see more of Seven Mile Beach.
Kids are well catered for at this hotel, with a club offering beach games, hunts and arts and crafts for five to 12 year olds, a great way for the little ones to make new friends and use up all of their energy while you relax with a cocktail and soak up the sun.
Four dining venues offer you a choice of grilled seafood, local food, a juice station, crepe area or you can enjoy a meal al fresco. Enjoy a cocktail as the sun sets or a light lunch near the pool at Vista Bar.
389 West Bay Road
Seven Mile Beach
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.3 mi / 3.7 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
· Veranda - a beach fish grill with a vintage-inspired ambience, offering al fresco dining. Open for lunch and dinner. International cuisine. Dress code: smart casual.
· Vista Bar - Beachside and poolside bar featuring a refreshing lunch and cocktail menu. American cuisine. Dress code:smart casual.
· Den - Enjoy a fresh, homemade selection of pastries and breads; offering a full buffet breakfast and a la carte menu options throughout the morning. During the night, the Den opens for an a la carte dinner with a menu that is inspired globally and sourced locally. Dress Code: smart casual.
· Anchor Bar & Lounge - Offering a selection of premium coffees, juice bar, crepes made-to-order and homemade breakfast pastries. During the afternoon, Anchor Bar & Lounge offers a “grab & go” selection as well as an a la carte menu. In the evening, guests can enjoy Anchor Bar’s a la carte menu with handcrafted cocktails, local draft beers, crepes made-to-order, a raw bar and sushi. Live entertainment is available on selected evenings. Dress code: casual. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) all buffets will be adapted to serve individual portions.
Marriott International are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/marriott-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---