This elegant and refined hotel is located in the heart of the city of Sorrento. Situated on a cliff top above the sea, it overlooks the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius.
The hotel is set within a large historic park with an assortment of exotic plants, dazzling camellias and orange and lemon trees. The private beach has a Sorrentine platform, which is accessible by lift from inside the park. The scenic swimming pool is positioned on the edge of the tuff cliff, with a hydro-massage pool and spacious sun deck. Guests have the possibile use of the Wellness Centre at Grand Hotel Ambasciatori for treatments. For those who love the sea there is also a private beach.
The entrance to the Grand Hotel Royal features traditional classical-style décor. It combines comfortable sofas, chairs and antique carpets with elegant marble stairs, spectacular Murano crystal chandeliers and luxury furnishings.
The hotel has three bars and an a la carte restaurant. Relax at the Caprice Bar with an afternoon tea or sip an aperitif on the cliff top terrace, overlooking the sea. The hotel restaurant, Le Relais, is distinguished by its elegant and refined setting. You can start your day with a tea or coffee in your room using the supplied kettle.
Via Correale 42
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.4 mi / 2.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 114
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
DOUBLE BALCONY FRONT SEA VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
- Laundry/Valet service
- Onsite laundry
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Currency exchange
- 4 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Fitness Centre - with Technogym® equipment for a perfect workout
• The luxurious wellness centre La Villetta, boasts wonderful massage parlours with the latest equipment and expert therapists. Closed on Fridays.
• Le Relais - Spacious and elegant setting. Open for dinner. Choice of a daily menu, traditional local and international food
• Glicini - Open for breakfast, buffet style local traditional and international food. The restaurant overlooks the magnificent secular park
• La Terrace Royal - A la carte restaurant. Open for dinner. Located on a cliff, overlooking the sea. Serves local traditional and international food
• Restaurant & snack bar Bellevue - Swimming pool restaurant. Open for lunch. A la carte style menu. Serves local traditional and international food
• Snack Bar La Marine - Beach snack bar. Serves food thoughout the day.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) breakfast will be served a la carte.
# night(s) ---