The practical Imperial Hotel sits by Russell Square and you can see the nearby British Museum from some of the rooms.
This hotel has no double beds, so suits friends travelling together or solo travellers as it has a range of single and triple rooms. The rooms are a little older than some others in the area but have tea and coffee making facilities. Some twins have a separate toilet and shower and two wardrobes, which is useful friends travelling together. Book a higher room for London skyline views.
The hotel is centrally situated in historic Bloomsbury. Russell Square is on a direct tube line from Heathrow Airport. Oxford Circus is just two stops on the tube from the nearby Holborn Tube Station. It’s the perfect base for travellers who want to explore all of London’s main sights.
Breakfast is served on the first floor. Order pub food to your room from the hotel’s Night and Day Bar, where they serve traditional British dishes at all hours. Stay in the evening when it gets nice and lively. The atrium bar is a huge entertainment space at the back of the hotel with a circular bar serving drinks. There’s live jazz here every Friday and Saturday evening. For somewhere a little quieter meet in Bar Barella’s bar upstairs.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.5 mi / 2.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 382
Sleeps 1, Bed Type: Single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and rollaway Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Television
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Off-Site parking
- On-Site parking
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Guests have access to a Bannantynes Health Club, at a reduced charge payable locally. It is adjacent to the Royal National and Tavistock hotels on Woburn Place. The complex includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, machines, weights, massage and beauty treatments
• Guests can also use the Bowling Alley next to sister hotel, the Royal National, which is payable locally
• Wireless internet available in all rooms and public areas.
• Elizabethan Restaurant - Serves full English breakfast
• Atrium - Serves lunch and afternoon tea
• Guests can also access the sister hotel, the President. It offers the Saracen’s Carvery restaurant serving traditional roast dinners and a lively bar
• The full breakfast is a simple breakfast of cereals, toast, fruit, juice, tea, and coffee.
Pool and gym are not located within the hotel but close to it. Use of facilities are available at a reduced charge, payable locally.
# night(s) ---