Welcome to the Luxor Las Vegas – a landmark on the Strip since the 1990s. Iconic and over-the-top, this brilliant resort stands out with an ancient Egyptian theme; the pyramid-shaped hotel and casino also features a giant sphinx. Although not as luxurious as its neighbours – you can expect a great value stay with its brilliant outdoor pool complex, fantastic live shows and variety of restaurants and bars.
Set just south of the main Strip, the Luxor is around a 10-minute taxi ride from McCarran International Airport. You can’t miss it. At night there’s a beaming light which shines out from the top of the pyramid straight into the sky, and it’s even visible from planes passing by. It’s also just over a 10-minute walk away from the MGM Grand, where you can hop on the monorail or a bus northbound to get around the city with ease. It takes about half an hour to walk to the iconic area of the Strip, with the Bellagio Fountains, Paris Las Vegas Eiffel Tower and designer shops – or the 1.7 mile journey takes less than 10 minutes by car, dependent on traffic. Just a mile south from the hotel is the famous Welcome to Fabulous Vegas sign, perfect for a holiday snapshot. Hiring a car? Make a trip to the Grand Canyon – you can reach the South Rim in 5 hours. If you prefer, join our helicopter excursions or a coach tour, with a stop at the Hoover Dam.
The Luxor is home to over 4000 rooms across a 30-storey onyx pyramid. You may have to join the queues at check-in into your room, but you can admire the world’s biggest atrium while you wait. If your room is on a higher floor, you can take a ride in one of the hotel’s sideways lifts that ascend and descend on a slight angle. The rooms at Luxor are quite spacious, ranging from 128 m2 to 238 m2. The Pyramid Premium rooms have been updated, whilst the original Pyramid rooms are more dated but great value. You can upgrade your stay with a room in the Two Towers, which were refurbished in 2018. These rooms and suites are all decorated and furnished to a comfortable standard, with great views of the Strip.
The hotel’s outdoor swimming complex is one of the biggest in Vegas, featuring four glistening pools, surrounded by palm trees with cooling misters. Register with a pool attendant on arrival, for complimentary towels, lounge chairs and poolside drinks service. You can upgrade to a daybed or book a chill-out cabana – which even comes with a fridge, fan and television. Similar to other Las Vegas resorts, this hotel is home to a thriving casino, as well as live entertainment and big title shows. You can watch the famous Blue Man Group and get tickets for Cirque du Soleil’s show R.U.N. If you need a break from the action, unwind in the hotel’s Nurture Spa. Bubble away in a Jacuzzi, relax in the eucalyptus steam room or rest your eyes in the relaxation room after an Island-Infused massage.
With nine restaurants to choose from, variety is king here. You can dine at a food court, buffet, Pyramid café or frozen-yogurt and dessert parlour, Blizz. For more substantial fare, head to Diablo’s Cantina for lunch or dinner. They serve nachos with salsa, tacos and tequila. Go to Rice & Company for a delicious pan Asian experience for noodles, platters of sushi or tantalising teriyaki. Hit up Public House, an American sports bar, for draft beer and bowls of chicken wings, whilst you watch a game on the big screen. If you’re looking for a classy night out, find a spot at TENDER Steakhouse for surf, turf and so much more. Had a late night out? Never fear, the 24-hour Backstage Deli is here. Whether you need breakfast, a burger, a specialty sandwich or the cookie of the month, you can satisfy your hunger pangs here.
3900 Las Vegas Boulevard
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.5 mi / 2.4 km from city centre
- 4 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 9 Restaurant
• TENDER steak and seafood - Open daily
• T&T 'Tacos and Tequilla' - Open for lunch and dinner
• Rice and Company - Serves Asian cuisine
• Pyramid Café - Features an extensive menu of salads, burgers, steaks and pizzas. Open for breakfast, lunch and shuts at 13:00
• Backstage Deli - Deli-style cuisine. Open daily
• Blizz - Serves yogurt smoothies blended with real fruit, creamy milkshakes, fresh-baked Belgian Waffles, and delectable crepes
• MORE the buffet at Luxor - Features a 30-foot salad bar, homemade pizza station, two carving stations, an omelete station and specialties from around the world. The dessert station features French pastries and sugar-free dessert
• Food court - The ultimate for fast food. Offering a wide selection of Luxor restaurants Starbucks Coffee, LA Subs, Bonanno's Pizzeria, Nathan's, Johnny Rocket's, Original Chicken Tender Company and Blizz.
• The pool areas and services are subject to seasonal change
• You must be a Luxor Hotel guest to access pool areas
• Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available too, also for a local fee. Fees vary by length of time parked.
• Valet parking is available at a charge (payable locally). Fees vary by length of time parked.
• A compulsory resort fee is payable locally and includes the following; unlimited local and 800 calls, in-room internet access, fitness centre access, boarding pass printing, property-wide/lobby wireless internet access (all inclusions may be subject to change).
# night(s) ---