The Hilton London Metropole is a good allrounder, offering great transport links, a choice of restaurants and complimentary on-site leisure facilities.
Just 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express at Paddington Station, and 10 minutes from the Eurostar terminal at St Pancras International. There are two nearby underground stations for easy access via the Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith and City lines to all parts of London.
Guest rooms are in the process of being renovated. The Standard rooms are still in need of this treatment and might not meet your ‘Hilton’ expectations. We recommend upgrading to a Deluxe Room for a higher floor location with city views. If it’s space you’re looking for, the Superior rooms are some of London’s largest and feature two double beds – ideal for families.
Hilton London Metropole has an on-site LivingWell Health Club that you can use free of charge. The fully-equipped Hilton Fitness by Precor® gym features state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance machines, and there is a 40-foot indoor oxygenated pool, a sauna and a steam room to promote relaxation.
The hotel’s Herb n’ Kitchen is a popular grab and go option. Or you can enjoy a full cooked breakfast at Flamma Restaurant – kids aged five and under eat and drink for free in all the restaurants. The Whisky Lounge is a great addition too, showcasing over 70 types from around the world.
225 Edgware Road
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.3 mi / 3.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1059
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Minibar, Television
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour room service
- Steam bath
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Fiamma Restaurant – serving international cuisine with a Mediterranean twist. Open daily for breakfast and dinner
• Whisky Lounge – located in the lobby, showcasing a wide collection of whiskys from around the world amongst whisky-themed décor
• The Rack House – a collaboration with Jim Beam® combining Kentucky’s most famous aged bourbon with the authentic flavours of the menu. Sit back and enjoy the latest live sports on the large plasma screens
• EDG Bar – this bar and lounge is the spot for drinks, teas, coffees, premium spirits and signature cocktails, as well as international cuisine in a contemporary setting
• Herb ‘n’ Kitchen – a grab and go eatery offering convenient dining options with fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. Serving items such as soups, salads and artisanal sandwiches as well as sweet treats.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restaurants and the breakfast service will operate with limited services – a takeaway breakfast is available for collection from the Monarch Suite. Lunch and dinner are also available to takeaway and this must be arranged in advance. Concierge, the Executive Lounge, fitness centre, pool and room service remain unavailable until further notice.
Hilton Hotels are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/hilton-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---