The Bellagio offers the ultimate five-star luxury Las Vegas experience. Styled to inspire, soak up the views of the famous fountains and the Italian essence of the hotel – whilst making the most of its central location.
Inspired by the village of Bellagio next to Lake Como, Italian style flows throughout this hotel. Sleek décor, beautiful Italian furniture and sumptuous fabrics adorn every room or suite. While elegant touches and treasured antiques bring to life the Old Italian feel of the Bellagio.
When you fancy a break from playing chips in the impressive casino, replenish in the spa. Choose from a rejuvenating range of treatments, facials and massages and immerse yourself in award-winning relaxation. Try the wonderful Deep Coconut Surrender massage, to pamper and hydrate your body.
With a variety of eateries, you will be spoilt for choice when dining at the Bellagio. From award-winning restaurants, to Michelin-star menus, there is a tantalising choice of international bites. Dine at the colourful AAA Diamond, Le Cirque, for French food with a twist – be sure to browse the truffle menu. Or try delicious and innovative American cuisine, including lobster tacos, at the Fix Restaurant and Bar.
Enjoy an evening of spectacular entertainment at the Bellagio’s theatre. Book tickets for the enchanting ‘O’ by Cirque du Soleil, with its show-stopping aquatic theme. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor nightlife at the Hyde, with sensational views of the fountains. Make a move to the Lily Bar and Lounge for the lavish aesthetics, cool vibe and handcrafted cocktails.
Kick back with a choice of five pools and plenty of chill out cabanas. Enjoy a poolside massage or take breakfast by the glistening waters in the morning. Make the most of the pool bar and the ravishing views around you. A walk around the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a must – see the blooms change for the seasons in this magical part of the hotel.
3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.3 mi / 0.4 km from city centre
- 4 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Room service
- 7 Lounges/bars
- 15 Restaurant
• Lago by Julian Serrano - Michelin-decorated, award winning Italian restaurant, serving up small plates
• Harvest by Roy Ellamar - modern dining and market-fresh dishes
• Fix Restaurant & Bar - wood-burning grill providing mouth-watering dishes
• Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge - imaginative traditional and modern Japanese dishes
• Prime steakhouse - themed on a 1930's speakeasy, with incredible dishes by Jean-George
• The Buffet - live-action cooking stations and a large selection of cuisines, un-matched around the city
• Le Cirque - AAA Five Diamond winner, delivering unbelievable French cuisine in an intimate setting
• Picasso - artistic, award-winning food by Julian Serrano
• Michael Mina - signature restaurant using seasonal produce to create Japanese and French influenced food
• Jasmine - traditional Hong Kong cuisine in an elegant setting
• Starbucks - coffee, teas, pastries and more
• Noodles - Chinese dim sum, noodles and more
• Jean Phillipe - Vegas' first European-style pasty stro
• Quick Eats - casual fare and snacks are available at the Cafe Gelato, Palio, Palio Pronto, Snack at the Race, Sports Book and The Pool Cafe
• Private and group dining
• Fountain view dining
• Sommelier to help you choose the best wines
• Spago - American cuisine, handmade pastas, wood-oven pizzas, fresh seafood, all-natural meats and prime steaks. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available too, also for a local fee. Fees vary by length of time parked
• Compulsory Resort Fee applies per room, per night, (applies also to any bonus offer free nights), is payable locally direct to the hotel, (charge is subject to change without notice, check price before travel or locally for up to date price). The resort fee includes: Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing and fitness centre access for guests 18+.
# night(s) ---