Located right next to the ski slopes, Radisson Blu Resort Trysil is the ideal place for your Trysil vacation. It offers a great variety of dining and entertainment facilities - 8 restaurants and bars, several swimming pools, kids pool and a special glass climbing wall in the Water Adventure Complex,the one and only indoor Surfing Wave (Flow Rider) in Scandinavia. After an exciting day at the ski slopes, you can refresh your body at the Spa & Wellness Area or try your hand at any of our 8-top class bowling lanes.
Details zur Unterkunft
Normaler Check-In: 16:00
Normaler Check-Out: 11:00
108.9 mi / 175.6 km vom Stadtzentrum
Zimmertypen und Einrichtung
Personen maximal 4, Betttyp: Doppelbett(en) Satellitenfernsehen, Privates Badezimmer, Fernseher
Personen maximal 5, Betttyp: Doppelbett(en) und Sofabett Satellitenfernsehen, Privates Badezimmer, Balkon/Veranda/Terrasse, Fernseher
- Externe Parkplätze
- 4 Restaurant
- 4 Pool
- 3 Lounges/Bars
- Chemische Reinigung
• SKI ROOM - ski lockers are available free of charge, subject to availability. Allocated at reception
• Cot or high chair can be booked at an additional charge.
Informationen zum Speiseangebot
• Hill Buffet Restaurant - this elegant yet welcoming restaurant hosts the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning showcasing traditional English options complemented by Scandinavian and North American specialties. During the winter season, different theme buffets are served in high season and an a la carte menu in low season
• La Piazza Bar & Restaurant - serves authentic Italian thin-crust pizzas in the hotel’s light-filled atrium. Visit the bar for a glass of wine or a cocktail. During winter, put the perfect finish on a day of skiing by curling up next to the fireplace to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or gourmet coffee
• Chill Bowl & Dine - a classic taste of Americana at Chill Bowl & Dine. Open nightly, Chill serves traditional American diner favorites like hamburgers, fries and salads in a nostalgic atmosphere inspired by the 1950s and 60s. The restaurant’s bowling lanes and pool tables provide the perfect way to relax before or after your meal
• Pool Bar - enjoy a cold drink, a snack or an ice cream at the Pool Bar located in the Adventure Pool area
• Brasserie T - a French inspired menu with Scandinavian influences and ingredients, with a focus on good wine and beer
• Mt. Mocca - coffee shop where you can relax while drinking the best cup of coffee. Try homemade pastries and bagels, which all can be enjoyed in the warm atmosphere at Mt. Mocca or as take away in fresh mountain air.
# Nacht (Nächte) ---