Norway’s largest ski resort boasts thrilling skiing and snowboarding during the winter season and activities like biking, white-water rafting and hiking during the summer. Cosy chalet-style accommodation is welcoming, pamper yourself in one of the eight treatment rooms at the on-site Alpine SPA & Relax.
After a busy day on the slopes, take advantage of the comfortable, spacious rooms decorated using warm, earthy colours. Special touches include wireless Internet access and the famous Jensen® beds to enjoy a good night’s sleep. Induge in the Alpine SPA & Relax, book a private treatment or unwind in the hot pool, Finnish sauna or Turkish steam room. For something more energetic, try the indoor Adventure Pool which includes four swimming pools, a glass rock-climbing wall and a FlowRider surfing wave pool.
This Trysil resort offers a variety of dining options to suit everyone. Start your day at the Super Breakfast Buffet showcasing traditional English options complemented by Scandinavian specialties. Enjoy pizza or cocktails by the fireplace at La Piazza, or sample classic American dishes at Chill Bowl & Dine, which also features working bowling lanes.
Details zur Unterkunft
Normaler Check-In: 16:00
Normaler Check-Out: 11:00
108.9 mi / 175.6 km vom Stadtzentrum
Zimmertypen und Einrichtung
Personen maximal 4, Betttyp: Doppelbett(en) Privates Badezimmer, Satellitenfernsehen, Fernseher
Personen maximal 5, Betttyp: Doppelbett(en) und Sofabett Balkon/Veranda/Terrasse, Privates Badezimmer, Satellitenfernsehen, Fernseher
- 4 Pool
- Externe Parkplätze
- Chemische Reinigung
- 3 Lounges/Bars
- 4 Restaurant
• SKI ROOM - ski lockers are available free of charge, subject to availability. Allocated at reception
• Cot or high chair can be booked at an additional charge.
Informationen zum Speiseangebot
• Hill Buffet Restaurant - this elegant yet welcoming restaurant hosts the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning showcasing traditional English options complemented by Scandinavian and North American specialties. During the winter season, different theme buffets are served in high season and an a la carte menu in low season
• La Piazza Bar & Restaurant - serves authentic Italian thin-crust pizzas in the hotel’s light-filled atrium. Visit the bar for a glass of wine or a cocktail. During winter, put the perfect finish on a day of skiing by curling up next to the fireplace to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or gourmet coffee
• Chill Bowl & Dine - a classic taste of Americana at Chill Bowl & Dine. Open nightly, Chill serves traditional American diner favorites like hamburgers, fries and salads in a nostalgic atmosphere inspired by the 1950s and 60s. The restaurant’s bowling lanes and pool tables provide the perfect way to relax before or after your meal
• Pool Bar - enjoy a cold drink, a snack or an ice cream at the Pool Bar located in the Adventure Pool area
• Brasserie T - a French inspired menu with Scandinavian influences and ingredients, with a focus on good wine and beer
• Mt. Mocca - coffee shop where you can relax while drinking the best cup of coffee. Try homemade pastries and bagels, which all can be enjoyed in the warm atmosphere at Mt. Mocca or as take away in fresh mountain air.
# Nacht (Nächte) ---