The resort has its own 18-hole championship golf course and academy, tennis academy, an award-winning spa, horse riding centre, nature walks and mountain bikes trails.
The two beach clubs include the newly enhanced Cove Beach Club, complete with shaded children’s playground and extensive new decking area. This luxury resort has something for every guest, with features including a central village square with free WiFi and supermarket. There is also a Haagen Dazs ice-cream parlour, Segway hire, archery and seven daily buses in to Paphos.
A complimentary resort bus service is available during high season (mid July to end August) in the evenings, which will link the eastern plateau with the village square. Drop the kids off at the childrens clubs and creche.
The rental properties within Aphrodite Hills comprise of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with shared pool, 2 and 3 bedroom junior villas with shared pool, 2 and 3 bedroom junior villas with private pool and 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom superior villas with private pool. They are located throughout the resort with views to the sea, golf course or valley.
Details zur Unterkunft
Normaler Check-In: 14:00
Normaler Check-Out: 11:00
12.3 mi / 19.9 km vom Stadtzentrum
Zimmertypen und Einrichtung
Anzahl Zimmer insgesamt – 300
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Personen maximal 2, Betttyp: Doppel- oder Einzelbett(en) Balkon/Veranda/Terrasse, Badewannen-/Duschkombination, Privates Badezimmer, Deckenventilator, Satellitenfernsehen, Klimaanlage, Kühlschrank, Fernseher
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Personen maximal 4, Betttyp: Doppel- oder Einzelbett(en) Balkon/Veranda/Terrasse, Badewannen-/Duschkombination, Privates Badezimmer, Deckenventilator, Satellitenfernsehen, Klimaanlage, Kühlschrank, Fernseher
THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Personen maximal 6, Betttyp: Doppel- oder Einzelbett(en) Balkon/Veranda/Terrasse, Badewannen-/Duschkombination, Privates Badezimmer, Deckenventilator, Satellitenfernsehen, Klimaanlage, Kühlschrank, Fernseher
- 1 Pool
- Nichtraucherzimmer (allgemein)
- Parkplätze auf dem Grundstück
- Kostenloser Kaffee oder Tee auf dem Zimmer
- 1 Lounges/Bars
- 6 Restaurant
- Driving Range
• Complimentary Welcome Parcel includes: mineral water, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and long-life milk. (Complimentary for all Apartments and Junior Villas. Also available for Superior Villas booked for six nights and less)
• Superior Food Parcel includes: mineral water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, fresh milk, Cornflakes, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, filter coffee, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, crisps, house wine, Coca-Cola and Sprite. (Complimentary for all Superior Villas booked for seven nights and more).
Informationen zum Speiseangebot
In the village square there is:
• Annoi Pub - gastro pub serving excellent pub food including American burgers, pasta, etc
• Psarohori - seafood lounge
• Zimi's - Italian pizza and pasta restaurant
• Pithari Taverna - Cypriot taverna serving typical Cypriot dishes including meze
• The Secret Garden - grill restaurant with piere chaud self cooking concept
• Asian Corner - excellent mix of exotic Asian dishes with show cooking station
• The new ‘Resort Dine Around’ concept will provide half board guests with the choice of 2 or 3 restaurants to choose from to take their regular half board meal. In addition, you may also choose to dine at any of the other restaurants, where you will be able to apply your half board allowance towards the cost of the meals. This new concept is available to all guests irrespective of whether they have paid a supplement or taken advantage of one of our free board upgrades.
All Residences guests (villas and apartments) receive a discount voucher which can be used and redeemed against treatments at the spa. They also receive a discount card which can be used at all of the village square outlets excluding Ladi & Rigani, Costa Coffee and Haagan Dazs Ice Cream Parlour.
Please note that some villas and apartments may not be centrally located as others and could be some distance away from the Village Square and other facilities.