Located in a baroque building, but with all of the modern touches you need including a DVD player and WiFi. Be spoilt for choice at the three restaurants. This small, luxurious hotel enjoys a central location, surrounded by art galleries, concert halls, museums and cafes.
The Pucic Palace is located in Old Town and this five star hotel combines authentic features from the 17th century building such as stone walls, with modern amenities including air-conditioning in rooms.
Featuring just 17 rooms, this intimate hotel is a perfect hideaway from the many nearby attractions and monuments. Relax in your room and plan your day’s sightseeing using the WiFi, or relax after a meal in one of the hotels eateries with a DVD.
The three culinary offerings provide a variety of cuisines, from fine Mediterranean and international delights, to a wine bar showcasing Croatia’s wide and varied wine options, taken from vineyards from different areas of the country.
The hotel also offers exclusive access to East West Beach Club, and one of Europe’s best beaches, Banje, is a short walk away.
Details zur Unterkunft
Od Puca 1
Normaler Check-In: 14:00
Normaler Check-Out: 12:00
Zimmertypen und Einrichtung
Anzahl Zimmer insgesamt – 19
Personen maximal 2, Betttyp: Kingsize-Bett(en) Badewannen-/Duschkombination, Privates Badezimmer, Satellitenfernsehen, Klimaanlage, Minibar, Kühlschrank, Fernseher
- Nichtraucherzimmer (allgemein)
- Parkplätze auf dem Grundstück
- Chemische Reinigung
- 1 Lounges/Bars
- 2 Restaurant
Informationen zum Speiseangebot
• Cafe Royal - offers Parisian boulevard cafe style seasonal seating. It features a cosy interior with heraldic shields of Dubrovnik's noble families painted on the ceiling. It serves local specialities, including the famous stone soup made with fresh local vegetables and flavoured with minerals from Adriatic Sea pebbles
• Defne - features specialities beyond the Croatian border, highlighting the best of the Eastern Mediterranean. Signature dishes at this luxury restaurant are inspired by the sea and the Croatian landscape. Guests can enjoy Turkish coffee and freshly brewed mint teas in Defne's fresh and modern setting on the hotel's open-air terrace. The romantic atmosphere is enhanced by the scent of the surrounding jasmine trees and citrus flowers
• Razonda Wine Bar - is the ideal destination to sample the very best Croatian wines. The natural diversity of Croatia has an impact on the range of wines that the country produces. From the wide-open plains of Slavonia, the rolling green hills of the Istria region or the rocky cliffs of Dalmatia, wines from all vineyards have their own style and their own characteristics. Explore Croatia with over 70 wines available by the glass.
# Nacht (Nächte) ---