Earn Double Tier Points on Vacations
Discover how to earn extra Tier points on vacations.
Offer extended for travel to 30 June, 2025
We’ve extended our offer, making vacations twice as rewarding. Executive Club Members can now earn double the Tier Points on flights taken as part of a package vacation with British Airways for travel to 30 June, 2025.
To qualify, you’ll need to book a vacation (flights + hotel or flights + car) of at least five nights for travel before 30 June, 2025. This includes solo travellers and any vacation packages you’ve already booked with us. So, as well as enjoying that well-earned escape, you’ll top up your Tier Point balance handsomely - helping you rise through the Tiers to unlock additional Club benefits, such as priority check-in and lounge access each time you travel.
Bonus Tier Points will be awarded separately to standard Tier Points and within 14 days of your return flight.
Executive Club Members must add their membership number to their booking prior to travel in order to claim the bonus points.
And remember, as well as your double Tier Points, all Executive Club Members will continue to collect 1 Avios for every $1 spent on a British Airways vacation package. Not an Executive Club Member? Sign up here.
After all, you’ve earned more than just a vacation.
Full Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who has a British Airways Executive Club membership and who books and travels on a Qualifying Booking (see definition below). British Airways reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the Terms and Conditions set out below.
1. A “Qualifying Booking” is a British Airways booking that meets all of the following criteria:
a)The booking must be for a British Airways Flights + Hotel or Flights + Car or Flights + Hotel + Car package.
b)The booking must be made by a UK resident and must originate and end in the UK.
c)The booking must contain British Airways flights including codeshares and British Airways marketed and/or operated flights only. Flights not meeting these criteria within the booking won’t be awarded Tier Points. Flights offered as part of a British Airways vacation package that are provided by other airline partners that do not have a British Airways flight number will not be eligible. Please note: Flights marketed by British Airways with or without a BA flight number that are operated by Aer Lingus, China Southern or LATAM are not eligible for Tier Points.
d)The hotel/car element of the package must be for a minimum of five nights within the flight travel dates for travel before 30 June 2025.
e)The hotel/car element of the package must be used i.e. hotel occupied and or car rental hired for the full booked duration.
f)The total trip length (time between first flight departing the UK and final flight returning to the UK) cannot exceed 30 days.
g)Bookings can only contain one flight departing the UK, multiple journeys from the UK within one booking will not qualify.
h)The participant must register their British Airways Executive Club number against their booking prior to travel.
2. For the avoidance of doubt this offer does not apply to any British Airways flight only bookings made without a hotel or car or where the hotel or car is added to a booking in a separate transaction.
3. This promotion enables Eligible Participants to receive double Tier Points for all qualifying flights which are part of a Qualifying Booking. British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions and the Executive Club Conditions of Use will apply.
4. Standard Tier Points for the flight elements will be awarded in line with regular awarding timelines after completion of the flight returning to the UK which is part of a Qualifying Booking. The initial transaction will be updated when the additional Tier Points due as a result of this promotion are added to the standard Tier Points, within 14 working days of the return flight which is part of a Qualifying Booking.
5. The additional Tier Points covered by this promotion are non-transferable and there is no cash or credit alternative. British Airways does not accept any liability in the event that the double Tier Points received as a result of this promotion expire. Tier Points expire at the end of each membership year – the anniversary of when you joined the Club. However, they will be added to your Lifetime Tier Points, the total Tier Points you’ve ever earned with the Club. Your membership year-end date and Lifetime Tier Points are on your Account Page.
6. All vacation packages are offered subject to availability.
7. British Airways booking Terms and Conditions apply. All travel on British Airways flights is subject to British Airways General Conditions of Carriage and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided. Passengers travelling on flights operated by another carrier will be subject to the conditions of carriage of that carrier.
8. British Airways reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion at any time and for any reason.
9. Information is correct on 4 March 2024.
10. British Airways is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via any third-party website or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions of this promotion.
11. Promotional materials form part of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
12. This promotion will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The promoter is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No 1777777.
Great value vacations, with the quality and peace of mind you expect from British Airways
Your vacation is important to us. In these uncertain times we’re committed to ensuring that you have a safe and enjoyable break. From beach escapes to road trips and city breaks, book your vacation, your way, with complete confidence.
What are Tier Points?
As well as Avios, you’ll collect Tier Points every time you fly with us. Avios unlock your rewards, Tier Points unlock your Club benefits.
Here’s what you need to know about Tier Points:
- There are four Executive Club tiers: Blue, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Your Executive Club membership begins at the Blue Tier and Tier Points help you climb the Tiers.
- You collect Tier Points when you fly. The amount you earn depends on your ticket type and fare class.
- The more Tier Points you collect, the more benefits you'll receive as you move through the Tiers.
- Unlike Avios, Tier Points can't be spent on rewards and they reset back to zero every year.
Find out how many Tier Points you can collect on direct flights using the Tier Point Calculator.
Not an Executive Club Member?
You can still take advantage of this great offer by joining the British Airways Executive Club as a new Member. It's free to join and the benefits start straight away. Simply fill in and submit the form using the dedicated link below.