British Airways Affiliate Marketing programme
Welcome to the British Airways Affiliate Marketing programme. Sign up today and start earning commission straight away on flights, hotels and car rental bookings made on ba.com.
The British Airways Affiliate Marketing programme is an advertising programme that rewards media or site owners for displaying British Airways affiliate advertisements that link directly to ba.com for purchase on the site.
If accepted onto the programme you will earn commission on a qualifying transaction, which is a valid flight, holiday, car rental, or hotel booking made on ba.com. This must be within the cookie period and your link must be the last one used to direct the customer to make their booking on ba.com. Commissions vary by product, site type and region - for more information about the commission structure please contact email@example.com.
We are looking for affiliate sites that:
- Are compatible with ba.com
- Fully operational and functioning offering a streamlined customer journey
- Contain no offensive or controversial content.
As an affiliate you must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the programme. Please ensure the links on your website are kept up to date and we will take care of the rest. You can change and update your website links at any time, and it is advisable to update your links frequently. The global network is run using the Performance Horizon Group Remember to include your affiliate network tracking code in your links to ensure your sales are tracked and your commission is paid. You can monitor your commission daily by logging onto the PHG interface.
Please be advised that PPC restrictions apply to the British Airways affiliate programme.
Any affiliate thought to be in breach of the restrictions outlined below may have their commission placed on hold pending the result of further investigation. Any affiliate subsequently found to be in breach of the programme restrictions may have pending transactions cancelled or face suspension from the programme.
- Affiliates are not allowed to use brand or misspellings of brand terms in paid search activity.
- British Airways’ trademarks are permitted in the subfolder of Search Engine adverts but are not to be used in the domain or sub-domain of any PPC ads. For example www.yoursite.com/BritishAirways is permitted, but www.BritishAirways-yoursite.com or http://BritishAirways.airfare-tickets.com are prohibited.
- British Airways’ trademarks are not to be used in the title or body copy of Search Engine adverts. For example BA Flights to Rome, Book online and get discounts on your flight with British Airways, or yoursite.co.uk/British-Airways.
- Affiliates are not allowed to show on adverts for the British Airways company name and/or trademarks. This includes misspellings, brand and generic terms (e.g. British Airways flights), the British Airways URL including variations as well as all trademarks and variations of British Airways’ competitors.
- A full list of negative keywords is available in the below PDF document. Please ensure these restricted terms are added as negative keywords in all your PPC campaigns for British Airways.
- British Airways does not allow direct linking to ba.com through search engines in any form.
- Incentivisation of bookings through the use of cashback, voucher codes or points without prior permission from British Airways.
- Use of software.
- We will review every application, but fully reserve the right to refuse any application at our discretion.
Download our Pay Per Click Negative Words - updated Dec 2011 (PDF - 34KB)
If you are in any doubt about the activity you are currently running, or you are planning future activity and are unsure if this is allowed on the programme, please contact your network account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Using the British Airways logo
You are able to use the ba.com logo on your site so your customers know they are buying from a reputable source, but you must not amend it in any way.