1. All airfare rules of flights still apply. Please refer to rules of flights before completion of payment.
2. Offers can only be booked online at ba.com.
3. All flights must originate from US or Canada gateways only.
4. All flights must be purchased between January 09 – March 31, 2013 for travel between January 09 – May 31, 2013 with airfare and additional charges paid for in US or Canadian dollars.
5. Free hotels must be booked in conjunction with a round-trip transatlantic British Airways or British Airways codeshare operated by American Airlines or Iberia flight in the same transaction.
6. Free hotels in this promotion booked in conjunction with a non-eligible flight will result in automatic cancellation of the hotel booking.
7. Free hotel stays must be booked within the promotional period, January 09, 2013 – March 31 2013. Any bookings made after this date will be charged the normal rate and will not be free.
8. Once the free nights have been booked, no amendments can be made. Should you need to amend the dates of stay, you will forfeit the free nights and be charged the current nightly rate, plus an amendment fee of $25 per change per booking.
9. The 2 free nights hotel accommodation is based on double, triple or quad occupancy at participating hotels for a maximum of 2 free nights, which must be taken on consecutive nights at the same hotel.
10. Single occupants are entitled to a maximum of 1 free night at participating hotels.
11. Only adult airfares are entitled to the free night offer.
12. Free nights must be taken in your first UK arrival city on consecutive nights. E.g. If flying New York to Edinburgh with a transit stop in London, then Edinburgh is your first arrival city
13. Free night offer is valid at the following hotels only and is subject to availability at the time of booking:
a. London: Royal National, President, Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, Holiday Inn London Stratford City, Aloft London Excel and Rembrandt
b. Edinburgh: Holiday Inn Edinburgh, Apex European
c. Glasgow: Premier Inn Glasgow Charing Cross, Argyll Hotel Glasgow
d. Manchester: Premier Inn Manchester Portland Street, Mercure Manchester Piccadilly (Ex. Ramada)
e. Newcastle: Jurys Inn Newcastle
14. Free nights in triple rooms (allowing up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child sharing) are only available at the Royal National hotel. Rooms are based on maximum occupancy and a maximum of 2 free nights. Limited Availability.
15. Free nights in quad rooms (allows up to 4 adult or 2 adults and 2 children sharing) are only available at the Royal National hotel. Rooms are based on maximum occupancy and a maximum of 2 free nights. Limited Availability.
16. Extra guests will not be permitted locally.
17. Split bookings, where flights have been booked on separate reference numbers, are not permitted.
18. Your credit card will not be billed for the free accommodation. However, should you opt to book any additional hotel nights, these will be charged to your credit card at our normal rate.
19. Executive Club members can earn Avios points per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club for purchase of British Airways products at standard rates only.
20. Normal booking conditions, including amendment and cancellation charges, of a hotel purchase apply.
21. Open to US and Canadian residents paying in US or Canadian dollars only, with travel originating in the US or Canada.
22. Subject to availability.
23. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
24. Other significant restrictions may apply.
**FREE Better Island Band (“wristband”) Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for a wristband passengers must purchase an eligible flight. Eligible flights are ones with travel dates within the offer period (between January 09, 2013 – May 31, 2013) and with a final destination in Britain.
2. Only one wristband per passenger.
3. Due to overwhelming demand, wristband delivery may be delayed. If you do not receive your wristband prior to departure, your British Airways boarding pass is a valid alternative.
4. Passengers travelling within fourteen (14) days of purchase cannot be guaranteed of receiving wristband in time for their journey. The wristband will still be sent to passenger.
5. Neither British Airways nor VisitBritain will contact any passengers who attempt to register for a wristband that does not comply with these terms and conditions (i.e. travel is outside of campaign period, etc.)
6. Wristbands are subject to availability.
7. Other significant restrictions may apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY BOOKINGS THAT VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
© 2013 British Airways Plc