Participants must ensure that on the date and time stated in these terms and conditions they check Twitter for the announcement of the winner. Participants must respond with their acceptance or rejection of the prize within 2 hours of the winner being announced on Twitter.
1. This prize draw is available only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is resident in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and a follower of the @british_airways account on Twitter.com. Employees of BA or its affiliates will not be Eligible Participants. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions below.
2. To enter this prize draw, an Eligible Participant must send @british_airways a reply with their name and the statement ‘I DO’ Twitter between 11th April 2011 and 11pm GMT, 17 April 2011. This statement will be acknowledgement that the Participant accepts these terms and conditions. Any entries that do not acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions by making the above statement will not be valid. The winner will be asked to verify acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of notification.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. BA accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. BA has no responsibility for any malfunction, delay, loss or damage caused by the Twitter website, its malfunction, or the actions of its administrators. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information contained on @british_airways misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
5. Only one entry per person per day is permitted and BA reserves the right to wholly disqualify any person who attempts to enter more than once. No third party or bulk entries are permitted.
6. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries conducted under independent supervision. British Airways’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize will be confirmed to the winner on Monday 18th April at or around 12pm BST. If the prize remains unclaimed after 2 hours or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at BA's discretion and will be notified via Twitter.
8. The prize will consist of an invitation for the winner and a companion to attend our Royal Wedding Event at the Southern Galleries Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 5 between 0900 and 1300 BST. All Participants must have a valid BA booking on a British Airways flight and be able to pass through security.
9. Any other incidental expenses are NOT included in the above prizes and must be paid for by the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, BA will have no liability in relation to travel costs associated with travelling to or from the airports.
10. The travel companion the winner selects must be aged 16 or over.
11. Prizes are non changeable and non transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. No upgrades are allowed. All third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply.
12. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Jane Enright, British Airways plc, Waterside (HCAG), PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB.
13. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter's control.
14. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. The promoter of this prize draw is British Airways plc (BA), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered Number 1777777 England.