You can share your Avios with people who live at the same address as you, for free, so that you can enjoy the membership benefits of the Executive Club collectively.
You can also top-up another Member’s account, when they live at a different address from you, by transferring Avios to them. That way, they can enjoy their next reward* flight sooner.
How it works
- You can pay to transfer up to 162,000 Avios, with a maximum of 27,000 Avios to any Executive Club Member, in one calendar year.
- Once you reach Gold membership, you can transfer an additional 162,000 Avios per year for free.
- A Member can receive up to 27,000 Avios by free transfer and 27,000 by paid transfer.
- You will need to know the full name, email address and Executive Club number to transfer Avios to another Member.
- The Member receiving Avios needs to have a balance of one or more Avios in their account.
- Avios can only be transferred online and in multiples of 1,000** with a maximum amount per transaction of 27,000 Avios.
- Avios are transferred immediately and can be used right away.
- You will be charged a non-refundable fee, dependent on the number of Avios transferred.
- You must be over 18 years old to transfer Avios.
*Reward flights are subject to applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges in addition to any charges related to the transfer of Avios.
**BA reserves the right to change this value as it sees fit.