Receive double BA Miles
Travel between San Diego and London Heathrow from June 1, 2011 and August 31, 2011 and receive Double BA Miles.
We are delighted to introduce a daily nonstop service between San Diego and London. No other airline in the world offers a direct service from this vibrant city to Europe. Double BA Miles makes this new service even more exciting. Once you have registered for this offer, simply book and travel now until August 31, 2011. To make collecting BA Miles even easier, this generous offer is available no matter which class of service you choose.
Not yet an Executive Club member?
Not a problem. Simply enrol via the link below prior to booking your next trip and you are automatically registered for our double BA Miles offer.
How about a Vacation from British Airways?
With an amazing range of destinations, hotels or car rental and experiences ba.com has all your travel needs covered. Book your Flight + Hotel package and we guarantee you will save money versus if you booked the Flight and hotel separately on ba.com.
In addition to the double BA Miles you will earn on your flight you can earn 2,000 bonus BA Miles for World Traveller and World Traveller Plus packages and 5,000 bonus BA Miles for Club World and First Class packages.
Terms and conditions apply
Double miles terms and conditions
To qualify for the double BA Miles offer, you must be a US Executive Club member and be registered for the promotion. New members must enroll in the Executive Club and register for the promotion prior to travel in order to qualify for this promotion.
- To participate in this promotion, Members must (i) register for the promotion between June 1, 2011 and August 31, 2011 inclusive (“Registration Period”) online at ba.com, (ii) after registering, book and take Qualifying Flights by August 31, 2011 inclusive. Valid for new bookings, flights which are cancelled and then rebooked do not qualify. A Qualifying Flight is either a single sector direct flight from San Diego to London Heathrow or a single sector direct flight from London Heathrow to San Diego that is operated by British Airways. Double miles may be earned in any cabin or booking class which is eligible for base BA Miles.
- Code share flights operated by any of BA’s partner airlines are not eligible for this promotion.
- Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their Qualifying Flights and again at check-in for each sector flown during the Promotional Period. Failure to do this will result in Members not being credited the bonus BA Miles applicable for travel under this promotion. British Airways (“BA”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Members.
- A sector is a single eligible flight between San Diego and London Heathrow with no scheduled change of aircraft. A round-trip flight counts as 2 sectors.
- The following are not Qualifying Flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal including: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent discounted fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons (e.g. shareholder’s discount coupon).
- Members who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for this promotion unless their revised travel arrangements also constitute the necessary Qualifying Flights.
- The double BA Miles are calculated on base BA Miles earned between SAN and LHR only. Cabin and Tier bonuses will not be doubled as part of this promotion. All Bonus BA Miles earned under this promotion will be credited automatically to Members’ accounts after completion of each Qualifying Flight. Please allow 4 weeks for bonus miles to be credited to your Executive Club account.
- All BA Miles are issued for use subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this offer, without notice, in the event of a major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated, or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event outside its reasonable control.
- Subject to full terms and conditions of the Executive Club Programme. Offer may be withdrawn or limited.
Flight and hotel terms and conditions
- Flight + Hotel package price includes 5 nights hotel accommodation and round-trip World Traveller (economy) flights for travel between San Diego and London on British Airways. Prices are for travel between October 1 and December 31, 2011. Prices outside of these dates will vary.
- Package prices are quoted in US dollars per person and are based on the lowest possible adult return fare per person excluding Government taxes and fees extra of approximately $205 plus a $2.50 September 11th Security fee per person. Flight + Hotel prices are based on 2 adults sharing a standard twin or double room including breakfast.
- The Flight + Hotel package price is only valid when booked together in a single transaction using the ‘Book together and save’ option. If a flight is booked and the hotel or car added at a later date, or in a separate transaction, the package price will vary.
- $30 weekend travel surcharge (Thursday - Sunday) applies in each direction.
- Hotel price is based on 2 people sharing a twin / double room at the Best Western Burns hotel for travel between August 1 and August 31, 2011.
- Car rental price is based on a 5 day duration, pick up and drop off from London Heathrow airport in an Avis Group B economy size car for travel between October 1 and December 31, 2011.
- Date changes to package itineraries booked in World Traveller (Economy Class) are permitted, prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight for a fee of up to $275 for the flight segment and $25 for the accommodation segment, subject to availability. Please refer to airfare rules of flights selected to determine if package is refundable.
- 2,000 Bonus BA Miles can also be earned on Flight + Hotel and Flight + Car packages.
- Alternative hotels are available but package prices will vary from those above.
- Valid British Airways flight booking required for purchase of hotel and other land products.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. British Airways standard booking terms and conditions including amendment and cancellation charges apply.
- All travel is subject to availability.
- Other significant restrictions may apply.